Rhinestone Car Decals: show samples, discuss cutters, template material, application methods, etc - Page 56 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Rhinestone Decoration

Rhinestone Category Sponsor

Discuss the different methods of adding some bling to your designs. Rhinestone and rhinestud transfers, templates, equipment, software and supplies are inlcuded in this forum.

Rhinestone Car Decals: show samples, discuss cutters, template material, application methods, etc

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 9th, 2011 Mar 9, 2011 1:11:18 PM -   #826 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: slick
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,039 Times in 551 Posts

Default Re: Rhinestone Car Decals: show samples, discuss cutters, template material, application methods, etc

Thanks Matt. I've been keeping my decals at around 5x5, no more than 6x6, if possible. Since I haven't done a lot of decals, I take great comfort in knowing I'm in the same size range as the Decal King.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 8th, 2011 Apr 8, 2011 8:08:50 PM -   #827 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Rhinestone Car Decals: show samples, discuss cutters, template material, application methods, etc

Hi, I am wanting to do a couple of rhinestone decals for my car. But I don't know what kind of transfer tape to use. Also, is there somewhere that I can buy some of it? Thanks for any information on this. Vicky

Old April 11th, 2011 Apr 11, 2011 6:08:12 PM -   #828 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Matt

Ok, The first bulk order of Rhinestone Car Decals is done. 200 decals for this Cheer organization that shipped out today. Just got another order in for 160 Bling Decals and 75 shirts today. Long week ahead at The Decal World. Anyone want to come help? ;}

First order of 200 decals.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TheDecalWorld For This Useful Post:
americanrose2 (April 11th, 2011), Boomerbabe (April 11th, 2011), CyberSultan (April 11th, 2011), Eview1 (April 13th, 2011), jnpgram (April 11th, 2011), lattemarie (April 12th, 2011), Leg cramps (April 13th, 2011), SandyMcC (April 11th, 2011), sjidohair (April 11th, 2011)

Old April 11th, 2011 Apr 11, 2011 7:20:57 PM -   #829 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: MMM/sandy jo
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Great job ,Matt keep up the good work

Sandy jo

The Following User Says Thank You to sjidohair For This Useful Post:
TheDecalWorld (April 15th, 2011)
Old April 11th, 2011 Apr 11, 2011 8:12:39 PM -   #830 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Evie
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Really Nice Matt, way to GO

The Following User Says Thank You to Eview1 For This Useful Post:
Old April 11th, 2011 Apr 11, 2011 9:48:54 PM -   #831 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

SandyMcC's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Sandy
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanked 1,117 Times in 518 Posts

You are SUCH an inspiration!!!! : )

The Following User Says Thank You to SandyMcC For This Useful Post:
Old April 12th, 2011 Apr 12, 2011 2:49:00 PM -   #832 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jane

Great job. Keep up the good work.

The Following User Says Thank You to lizziemaxine For This Useful Post:
Old April 13th, 2011 Apr 13, 2011 4:37:46 AM -   #833 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Eric

Matt did you contour cut around stones or is there decal material in between all the letters?its hard to tell in the picture.thats alot of decals!lol great job!glad its going good for you !keep up the great work.I havent talked to you in a while...have you gotten any new equiptment latelty?Are you still doing these with templates or have you moved up to a machine setter yet?Thanks for posting its good to see the old timers once and a while.seems the forum has changed a bit sice I started.

Old April 15th, 2011 Apr 15, 2011 12:18:15 PM -   #834 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Terry

Nice job Matt!

Old April 15th, 2011 Apr 15, 2011 12:35:32 PM -   #835 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Thanks everyone. Just finished up the order for 150 Mom designs today.

Eric, We just added another Jaguar IV Cutter because we are cutting so many templates for customers now. Both Jaguars are running all day long with is music to our ears. Do not planning to make the change to the Cam Machine. We fly through these things with the templates. For this order we just grouped 4 at a time then layered a special way to make sure everything lined up perfect for the decal material. It took a little thinking because the colors are separate to layer.

Hope everyone is doing great! Back to work

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDecalWorld For This Useful Post:
agensop (April 18th, 2011), Leg cramps (April 18th, 2011), sjidohair (May 4th, 2011)
Old April 18th, 2011 Apr 18, 2011 6:42:00 AM -   #836 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

is ANYONE using a cams to do the decals??? or is everyone using just cutter ? i think all the work everyone doing is frigging awesome i am excited to get into this soon. i have some absolutely awesome ideas i am going to try.

one question i have though is do you do you leave the application tape on the design and just send instruction to your customers when you send them out? do you send them fluid too? or just tell them how to make it.

just curious on your end process TO the customer.

Old May 4th, 2011 May 4, 2011 8:34:57 PM -   #837 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Decals are getting bigger and bigger! Just completed and order for 300 declas for a school and an order for 100 for a cheer group here. We sold 39 of them at a small event last weekend at $20.00 each.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDecalWorld For This Useful Post:
DTFuqua (May 5th, 2011), sjidohair (May 5th, 2011)
Old May 4th, 2011 May 4, 2011 8:39:47 PM -   #838 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: MMM/sandy jo
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Mat they look great,, good job,,

Old May 5th, 2011 May 5, 2011 5:11:18 AM -   #839 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Eric

yeah matt I hear ya,I work with a cutter and templates.I agree with you that you an whip them out faster with the templates.I havent had any large enough orders to group yet.
now on my larger (4-5 color)designs lining it all up is the hard thing. I have used the two holes at the bottom trick(like registration marks) but did not really work well for me.I did find that if I am working with a big peice of tape say 12x12,I would put flat flexible plastic rulers along the top and bottom edges of the tape making it much easier to work with..I find myself just eyeballing it most of the time,even when I heat press.Now if it is a 4x shirt i would fold in half and press a center line to go off of.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leg cramps For This Useful Post:
Boomerbabe (May 6th, 2011), SandyMcC (May 5th, 2011), sjidohair (May 5th, 2011)
Old May 6th, 2011 May 6, 2011 3:42:29 PM -   #840 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Alex

Great Job Matt really pushing them decals

This is a discussion about Rhinestone Car Decals: show samples, discuss cutters, template material, application methods, etc that was posted in the Rhinestone Decoration section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in