Rhinestone Car Decals: show samples, discuss cutters, template material, application methods, etc - Page 13 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Rhinestone Decoration

Rhinestone Category Sponsor

Discuss the different methods of adding some bling to your designs. Rhinestone and rhinestud transfers, templates, equipment, software and supplies are inlcuded in this forum.

Rhinestone Car Decals: show samples, discuss cutters, template material, application methods, etc

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 11:33:26 AM -   #181 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Ruby
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Rhinestone Car Decals: show samples, discuss cutters, template material, application methods, etc

You and your family member are in our prayer.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby MHarvey For This Useful Post:
DTFuqua (July 28th, 2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 11:34:48 AM -   #182 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Default Re: Rhinestone Car Decals: show samples, discuss cutters, template material, application methods, etc

Diana those look great!

Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 12:12:10 PM -   #183 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Vida

We must all be busy...it's kinda quiet on these boards lately, LOL!

I don't know if this is appropriate, but I wondered if anyone has already set up a skull and crossbones design yet and if so would consider selling or trading?

I'm in need of one to do a custom decal ASAP and I'm just overloaded right now. So I thought I would see if anyone has already done the work and save a step or two.

Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 12:42:59 PM -   #184 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Kathy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Diana those are beautiful! It's great that everyone has become so talented. It's amazing what you can do with a bunch of circles!! When I was at bling camp they were showing how to do the whole MOM thing replacing the middle letter with different emblems, so it's a great concept that many are now using. Obviously the list is endless with what you can substitute that letter with. I've been to several sites now where they are offering that same layout, so good job, yours is great!

Kathy

The Following User Says Thank You to SewMuchMore For This Useful Post:
sjidohair (July 28th, 2010)
Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 1:07:28 PM -   #185 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Wow, Terry that design is way cool! Great art work. Thanks everyone for the super ideas and tips. Many of you are so lucky to get to do this stuff all day. I'm just working it all in when I can and on weekends. I delivered my first order of bling shirts to my restaurant customer, they will have their VIP opening party tonight. They were very excited about the shirts and before I could get back to my desk, ordered more!

Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 1:22:10 PM -   #186 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: MMM/sandy jo
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgary
Wow, Terry that design is way cool! Great art work. Thanks everyone for the super ideas and tips. Many of you are so lucky to get to do this stuff all day. I'm just working it all in when I can and on weekends. I delivered my first order of bling shirts to my restaurant customer, they will have their VIP opening party tonight. They were very excited about the shirts and before I could get back to my desk, ordered more!

Awesome,,,,,
It feel so good when someone loves your designs,,,
I also think you will find alot of us also have other jobs as well...
we might work this 40 hours a week or more,, but we also work else where,,
I own and run a salon/spa,, a T-shirt shop, I am a landlord,,,
I think most of us put in more than 80 hours or more a week, easily,, and I know that I am not the only one that when a huge rush order comes in,, that stays up all night to get it done.
It is simple,
do what you love,, and you will love doing it,, ( no matter what time of day or night)

Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 1:34:20 PM -   #187 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: slick
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanked 1,039 Times in 551 Posts

Vida, I have a skull & cross bones set up. It's about 5x5. PM me if you still need it and let me know how you want the file, or if you need an actual template.

Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 1:39:03 PM -   #188 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Matt

Multi decoration has gone to a whole new level. Ok, The new creation has past copyright inspection and can now be released. My fault for the delay and not knowing the forum rules. Thanks for the heads up Kelly. We call this one the "Rhinestone Decal on Steroids" lol. Just a regular rhinestone decal with some extra JUICE! This way the logo will not lose any of its detail or quality and can be as detailed as they want!! But, It will BLING out of this world! It almost look 3D on the car. You should see this thing outside. This right here is some BLING CHA CHING! for cheer and dance teams.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheDecalWorld For This Useful Post:
CyberSultan (August 7th, 2010), daffynmark (September 9th, 2010), Girlzndollz (July 28th, 2010), Leg cramps (July 28th, 2010), sjidohair (July 28th, 2010), tla1217 (July 28th, 2010)
Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 1:44:50 PM -   #189 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by tla1217
Here is my niece's logo that she wants as a decal. It's quite large at 9" tall. She is a horse trainer in Utah so, I won't be able to help her apply it. Do you think this will be a problem during application to the truck?

Also, this is not my design, my neice is an artist and designed it herself. I'm just making it into a decal.
Very, very nice.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizziemaxine For This Useful Post:
sjidohair (July 28th, 2010), tla1217 (July 28th, 2010)
Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 1:45:43 PM -   #190 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDecalWorld
Multi decoration has gone to a whole new level. Ok, The new creation has past copyright inspection and can now be released. My fault for the delay and not knowing the forum rules. Thanks for the heads up Kelly. We call this one the "Rhinestone Decal on Steroids" lol. Just a regular rhinestone decal with some extra JUICE! This way the logo will not lose any of its detail or quality and can be as detailed as they want!! But, It will BLING out of this world! It almost look 3D on the car. You should see this thing outside. This right here is some BLING CHA CHING! for cheer and dance teams.

Excellent.

The Following User Says Thank You to lizziemaxine For This Useful Post:
tla1217 (July 28th, 2010)
Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 1:46:47 PM -   #191 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: slick
Thanked 1,039 Times in 551 Posts

Nice work!! Now how would you package that for a customer? Would you do it in two steps (send them two separate pieces for a two-step application) or would you piece it together so that it was a single piece for the customer to apply? I worry about some of my customers having to do a two-step application, even though I think you get more bang from the multi-designs

Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 1:50:06 PM -   #192 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

That looks great!, Now that is bling...

The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby MHarvey For This Useful Post:
Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 1:50:24 PM -   #193 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

I would be 2 steps. I am creating a video that will walk all of my customer through the application process. Going GREEN and save a few trees. Directions for this would be a pain. I send them a link with the video tutorial and they can watch it over and over and learn how to do it correct. Added bonus, they have to go visit your site again.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheDecalWorld For This Useful Post:
Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 1:55:44 PM -   #194 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Really nice Matt! Is this done with your VersaCamm and rhinestones? How in the world do you get the stones to stick?

The Following User Says Thank You to vgary For This Useful Post:
Old July 28th, 2010 Jul 28, 2010 2:02:00 PM -   #195 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgary
Really nice Matt! Is this done with your VersaCamm and rhinestones? How in the world do you get the stones to stick?
Yes this was with the versacamm. To stick, it is a secret formula. 1 part alcohol, 10 parts water, 1 part urathane, 3 parts oil, and 100 parts BS. lol

J/K it is a print/cut decal placed first, then the rhinestone decal placed over it with a contour of the decal. It is sweet because the PPF acts as a laminate for the decal underneath to protect it from the weather. I so smart. LOL It is pretty cool huh. I have a few new ideas I am going to test this week as well.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDecalWorld For This Useful Post:
Leg cramps (July 28th, 2010), sjidohair (July 28th, 2010)

This is a discussion about Rhinestone Car Decals: show samples, discuss cutters, template material, application methods, etc that was posted in the Rhinestone Decoration section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in