T-Shirt Forums banner

Printer settings

793 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Resolute DTG 
#1 ·
Can anyone help me with the printer settings for a rjet 5 please I think a setting has been changed and the nozzle check is printing big blocks half way down the box
Thanks

#3 ·
Hi yes I've had a look through
Do you no if there are any settings in the printer it's self that could be changed?
As I'm not sure if something has been changed.
It's will print a white T-shirt once the box has finished it comes up with service code 1001e
If you try a black T-shirt it puts the white down and when the box should go back inside I doesn't it comes up with service code 1001
And the printer needs to be restarted
When trying to do a nozzle check it doesn't do the normal one at the top it takes about 20 minutes and prints blocks of colours half way down the box
Really stuck and have lots to print lol

Attachments

#4 ·
Have you tried my suggestion in reply to your PM of resetting the defaults found in the back of the manual.

The 10001 error means the end of the print went past the printable area, could be a setting, a bed sensor or the underside of the box is damaged.

Hope this helps, if not send me your contact details and someone will call you first thing on Monday.

Regards

Colin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.