RIP sofrware Queues and Optimal graphics - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Resolute DTG
A forum to discuss the R-Jet 4 and R-Jet 5 direct to garment printers from Resolute DTG (in the UK and US)

RIP sofrware Queues and Optimal graphics

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 23rd, 2019 Dec 23, 2019 3:15:30 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default RIP sofrware Queues and Optimal graphics

Hi all,

Can someone tell me what the differences are between all the queues?? for example:
- [Colour] Graphics production
- [Colour] Graphics quality
- [Colour] Production
- [Colour] Quality
- Inline

Also I have notices that depending on the image[Png] used alter how the white ink is laid. On some images the white is laid down in puddles where the ink head then smudges it across and then some images that lay a nice thin layer of white which comes out superb! I do not know what it is that affects this. does anyone know? this would help me stop wasting t shirts and money.

Furthermore,
I am having some misalignment of the two layers. this is happening consistently. Colin has informed me of a settling but I cannot seem to find it in the rip software. can anyone help?

Many thanks!

Shimon

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 3rd, 2020 Jan 3, 2020 10:56:24 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Default Re: RIP sofrware Queues and Optimal graphics

I would also like to know this. But it seems that the only person who replied to anything on here is colin.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Old January 3rd, 2020 Jan 3, 2020 11:26:44 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Colin
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: RIP sofrware Queues and Optimal graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueAssassin5
I would also like to know this. But it seems that the only person who replied to anything on here is colin.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Shimonoseki has found this setting and confirmed it was not setup correctly.

I believe you have a different model of printer so assume you are referring to the different queues.

Any graphics queues is designed to boost vector images and make them brighter. They put down more ink to achieve this. If you are getting to much ink down for the fabric being printed just turn down the white in the white ink layer settings.

Skin tones and anything that needs to be more colour accurate should not be printed through a graphics queue as it will be a lot brighter than normal. That is the only difference between the graphics queue and the normal queue.

How to change these settings is explained in great detail in the help menu within the rip itself.

Hope this helps.

Colin.

Old January 4th, 2020 Jan 4, 2020 2:20:45 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thank you colin once again, and you are right rogueassassin5, Colin has a wealth of knowledge and has helped me when I had a r jet5 on many occassions and is still helping while i am in ownership of a R jet5i. It has been a learning experience for me whilst trying to start up a Custom T business for my wife and without Colins help I would of long given up. I think there is an art to all this and with a few fine tweekings and a good maintenance schedule your dtg equipment should last. Unfortunatley for me my R jet5i is discontinued so no service contract can be taken out. Regarless, Colin has been a life saver on many occassions. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to SHIMSTAR For This Useful Post:
Resolute DTG (January 4th, 2020)

This is a discussion about RIP sofrware Queues and Optimal graphics that was posted in the Resolute DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in