R Jet 5i error code: 0x122C - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Resolute DTG
A forum to discuss the R-Jet 4 and R-Jet 5 direct to garment printers from Resolute DTG (in the UK and US)

R Jet 5i error code: 0x122C

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 15th, 2019 Dec 15, 2019 2:45:02 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default R Jet 5i error code: 0x122C

I'm still getting the odd error after the white ink is down the box comes out and then goes back in but errors out. I get an error code: 0x122C and the printer instruct to be powered off and on which then spits out the box and errors out again. once turned off and on then i can commence with recovering it buy loading up a white t shirt queue and running it but the colour layer is 1-2mm out, but looks like an effect. I wonder if the box is slipping?? Also anyone know how the queues differ between production ,quality, inline etc??

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 17th, 2019 Dec 17, 2019 10:09:00 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Colin
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: R Jet 5i error code: 0x122C

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIMSTAR
I'm still getting the odd error after the white ink is down the box comes out and then goes back in but errors out. I get an error code: 0x122C and the printer instruct to be powered off and on which then spits out the box and errors out again. once turned off and on then i can commence with recovering it buy loading up a white t shirt queue and running it but the colour layer is 1-2mm out, but looks like an effect. I wonder if the box is slipping?? Also anyone know how the queues differ between production ,quality, inline etc??
Two things can do this, box slip or you have no offset selected between the underbase and CMYK layer. This is normally 1.5 from memory but it’s a while since I set one up.

Regards

Colin

Old December 18th, 2019 Dec 18, 2019 7:52:13 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thanks Colin once again.

what would be the remidial action for the box slipping? I was wondering if it was the flimsey table im using to place the printer on or if it was the actual belt slipping?

Many thanks

Shimon

Old December 19th, 2019 Dec 19, 2019 9:50:30 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Quote:
Thanks Colin once again.

what would be the remidial action for the box slipping? I was wondering if it was the flimsey table im using to place the printer on or if it was the actual belt slipping?

Many thanks

Shimon
Make sure the grip tape is ok on the underside of the frame, it should feel like sand paper. Also make sure the bottom of the box is not dragging on the bed sensors, the frame can need adjusting if the mechanism is worn.

Also if you reduce the nozzle count in the rip it will make a much smoother box movement that can help a lot but it will slow the print speed down a little.

Hope this helps.

Colin

Old December 20th, 2019 Dec 20, 2019 5:09:55 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thanks Colin once again. Are there any replacement sandpaper strips for the boxes? Parts of mine look a little warn. Also how close is the metal strip (on the underside of the box) ment to be to the 3 sensors on the printer? I cannot see a gap on mine.

Cheers.

Old December 20th, 2019 Dec 20, 2019 5:18:13 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Quote:
Thanks Colin once again. Are there any replacement sandpaper strips for the boxes? Parts of mine look a little warn. Also how close is the metal strip (on the underside of the box) ment to be to the 3 sensors on the printer? I cannot see a gap on mine.

Cheers.
The metal strip should be about 1mm but can touch. It must not rest on the sensors or that lifts the box and makes it slip. You can buy the tape here https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fixman-1902.../dp/B00FHXGHI4

You can slice two pieces out so its costs very little to replace. Also make sure the white wheels are just touching the frame when the box is loaded, not pressing down, just enough to stop it lifting up as it moves.

Hope this helps.

Colin

Old December 23rd, 2019 Dec 23, 2019 3:02:01 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Hi Colin,

Thanks for all the info, I have ordered the tape from the link you provided. however, I have tried a standard board and and a junior board and the same thing happens even though the junior board does not have worn grip tapes. I have noticed that the junior box cluncks as it passes over the 3 sensors; does this mean I have to adjust the underside of the box by pushing it in a little so it does not touch or do I have to screw down the bolt surounding the sensor down to lower it? (I dont think touching the sensors is a good idea)

2) What menu options do I select in the rip software to reduce the nozzle count?

finally,

I heard something about a trade in? whats that all about?

Thanks again Colin,

Shimon

This is a discussion about R Jet 5i error code: 0x122C that was posted in the Resolute DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in