More Hybrid details emerge - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Resolute DTG
A forum to discuss the R-Jet 4 and R-Jet 5 direct to garment printers from Resolute DTG (in the UK and US)

More Hybrid details emerge

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 27th, 2015 Feb 27, 2015 2:49:33 AM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Tony
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: More Hybrid details emerge

Oh sure, for colour runs. The main advantage I could see was where you print onto polyester content garments such as hoodies where the cure of the white ink sees some of the darker garments come through the white ink, this would take that out as it's a thicker underbase.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 25th, 2015 Jul 25, 2015 2:10:45 AM -   #17 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Bit of new info on the hybrid etc

Printwear & Promotion | Resolute Group to release PVC/phthalate free inks for hybrid systems

Old July 25th, 2015 Jul 25, 2015 3:40:43 AM -   #18 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Wink Re: More Hybrid details emerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by utero
Bit of new info on the hybrid etc

Printwear & Promotion | Resolute Group to release PVC/phthalate free inks for hybrid systems
I can't wait to use this system because it is the first way discharge ink can be used in combination with D2G. The printed image on darks will feel like the printed image on lights.

Old July 25th, 2015 Jul 25, 2015 3:44:36 AM -   #19 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZACO
I can't wait to use this system because it is the first way discharge ink can be used in combination with D2G. The printed image on darks will feel like the printed image on lights.
I felt a discharge print back in Feb at P&P, it didn't have the feel I was expecting but then I've never knowingly felt a discharge print so perhaps I expecting something more than what is actually achieveable

Old January 27th, 2016 Jan 27, 2016 8:51:07 AM -   #20 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Sort some of Hybrid v2 touted in a new P&P article - hopefully still a system which fits into conjuction with the current R-Jet 5's out there

Old January 29th, 2016 Jan 29, 2016 2:14:19 AM -   #21 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Sort some of Hybrid v2 touted in a new P&P article - hopefully still a system which fits into conjuction with the current R-Jet 5's out there
... share, it would be good to read about how that project is going.

I think when the hybrid system is finished it will be the fantastic 'middle ground' for printers that have other printing activities and don't want to have a lot of capital locked in to a screen printing carousel.

Old January 29th, 2016 Jan 29, 2016 2:17:15 AM -   #22 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

"Combining traditional screen printing with direct to garment printing EXILE will now offer a one-stop solution across the USA. In a meeting between EXILE Technologies VP Lance Heap and Resolute Print Group’s MD Colin Marsh the two companies decided to launch new multi function high quality products into the US market this year. This will include the new Gen 2 Hybrid, a DTG printer with a twist. EXILE already supplies a high percentage of the direct to screen market with its unique Spyder II emulsion coater, combining this knowledge with Resolute’s R-Jet technology creates an unbeatable solution for textile printers across the globe."

The Following User Says Thank You to utero For This Useful Post:
NZACO (January 29th, 2016)
Old January 29th, 2016 Jan 29, 2016 2:23:56 AM -   #23 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Colin
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Gen 2 Hybrid, this machine had to be re designed as the company we were developing the screen printing side of it went under leaving all the development and investment made high & dry.

These things happen in business, we have now moved on and taken manufacture in house so this cannot happen again. Lesson learned :-(

The R-Jet 5 version was finished ! The Gen 2 Hybrid is not compatible with the R-Jet 5 version but works in the same way. We may have a Gen 2 Hybrid at Printwear but it is not completely ready yet. The R-Jet 5 version will be available again but I am not sure when.

Colin

The Following User Says Thank You to Resolute DTG For This Useful Post:
NZACO (January 29th, 2016)

This is a discussion about More Hybrid details emerge that was posted in the Resolute DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in