Who is finally number 1? - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums
 

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?





Site Navigation








+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Resolute DTG
A forum to discuss the R-Jet 4 and R-Jet 5 direct to garment printers from Resolute DTG (in the UK and US)



Who is finally number 1?

Like Tree18Likes

 
Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 11:40:53 AM -   #16 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice
Thread Starter

josesanchez's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2012
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

I really appreciate your answers and most of all Colin's. Nevertheless it is only a matter of trust, I never said anything bad about any printer since I do not own one yet and I never judge by other's comments but by myself. So my first question regarding in which number is number 1 and based on what data has until now not been answered!! The lack of a proper answer on that and only accusations is what makes me feel like it is a lie!
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 11:59:10 AM -   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
Certified T-Shirt Junkie


20vK's Avatar
 
You can call me: Richie Rich
Member Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,989
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 219
Thanked 328 Times in 298 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Who is "the leading" or "number 1" company in anything is subjective. As such, any number of companies within a field can claim to be the "leading" company in their industry without having to lie - there is no trust issue here. You're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Maybe one company is leading because they have the best customer service. Perhaps another has the best quality print. Quality could be a thick
print or a thin print, depending on the target customer and garment use. All could rightly claim to be leading.

I think it is bad form to question the trustworthiness of a manufacturer on such a statement. I think you are wrong to do so.
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 12:08:39 PM -   #18 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja


Resolute DTG's Avatar
 
You can call me: Colin
Member Since: Jun 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 834
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 147
Thanked 155 Times in 129 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by josesanchez
I really appreciate your answers and most of all Colin's. Nevertheless it is only a matter of trust, I never said anything bad about any printer since I do not own one yet and I never judge by other's comments but by myself. So my first question regarding in which number is number 1 and based on what data has until now not been answered!! The lack of a proper answer on that and only accusations is what makes me feel like it is a lie!
Hi Jose,

If you are looking for a supplier in Spain with a local dealer we do not have this. We do service Europe from the UK, any flight is only 2 hours and we have an airport 30 minutes away.

I understand you want a dealer local, our service is very good and our printers are also very good but at the moment I would have to say we cannot meet your needs with a dealer in Spain.

We have interviewed two companies but both did not meet the criteria unfortunately. Maybe in the future

At the moment we have 5 new dealers in the process of setting up, two in the US. The first container lands for the LA dealer in 4 weeks

My point is, our network is growing fast but we are very careful not to make any mistakes so it will take time. If we find a suitable Spanish dealer I will be very happy, we could do with an office in Marbella

The No.1 in Europe is based on, the R-Jet 5 is undeniably the most popular DTG printer in Europe. We have now sold over 580 units and this is a large amount in Europe. It comes highly recommended by its users not just sales people and research like Brian has done proves this.

There may be a printer that has sold more but I doubt you will find one with a better reputation or a company with a higher level of service.

I hope this answers your question in enough detail.

Best regards

Colin
__________________
Resolute DTG Ltd. DTG, UV & Digital Print specialists. RICOH Gold Partner UK.
Resolute Premium ink, made in the U.K http://www. resolutedtg.com
 
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 12:10:19 PM -   #19 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

royster13's Avatar
 
You can call me: Royce (not Roy)
Member Since: Aug 2007
Location: Montrose BC Canada
Posts: 6,715
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 165
Thanked 1,044 Times in 932 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20vK
I think it is bad form to question the trustworthiness of a manufacturer on such a statement. I think you are wrong to do so.
Really?...
__________________
Canada Stadium Cups
Promo Pens
 
The Following User Says Thank You to royster13 For This Useful Post:
german13 (April 9th, 2014)
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 12:29:14 PM -   #20 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Rodney's Avatar
 
You can call me: Rodney
Member Since: Nov 2004
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 27,699
Blog Entries: 8
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 7,215
Thanked 6,033 Times in 3,228 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by josesanchez
I really appreciate your answers and most of all Colin's. Nevertheless it is only a matter of trust, I never said anything bad about any printer since I do not own one yet and I never judge by other's comments but by myself. So my first question regarding in which number is number 1 and based on what data has until now not been answered!! The lack of a proper answer on that and only accusations is what makes me feel like it is a lie!
Speaking of "lies", I find it odd that you seem to share a lot of registration details with a competing DTG vendor.

A competing vendor pretending to be a potential customer starting threads to trash another company seems more of a concern to me than a marketing claim on someone's website.
joe83 likes this.
__________________
Rodney Blackwell
PrinterListings.com: Find a company to print your t-shirts - list your own t-shirt printing company.
 
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
joe83 (April 9th, 2014), Resolute DTG (April 9th, 2014), scotney86 (April 13th, 2014), treefox2118 (April 9th, 2014)
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 12:43:49 PM -   #21 (permalink)
Senior Member
Certified T-Shirt Junkie


treefox2118's Avatar
 
You can call me: Brian
Member Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,478
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 271
Thanked 705 Times in 538 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

That was my concern, @Rodney -- for someone to come in and pounce on one vendor's claim and then continue to beat a dead horse even though there has been considerable information provided to counter the attack.

Maybe in the future, we won't use forums, we'll just have our lawyers battle it all out online for us.
__________________
Call me Brian.
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 12:49:41 PM -   #22 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Rodney's Avatar
 
You can call me: Rodney
Member Since: Nov 2004
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 27,699
Blog Entries: 8
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 7,215
Thanked 6,033 Times in 3,228 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefox2118
That was my concern, @Rodney -- for someone to come in and pounce on one vendor's claim and then continue to beat a dead horse even though there has been considerable information provided to counter the attack.

Maybe in the future, we won't use forums, we'll just have our lawyers battle it all out online for us.
There's a lot of great things that happen in forums

Unfortunately, just like life, not everyone plays nice. Just like you kind of have to have your own personal algorithm when browsing through Amazon reviews to see which are out there and which are reasonable, the same sort of skillset is needed at times when viewing forum threads.
__________________
Rodney Blackwell
PrinterListings.com: Find a company to print your t-shirts - list your own t-shirt printing company.
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 1:01:22 PM -   #23 (permalink)
Guest
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

102557's Avatar
 
You can call me: Jeff
Member Since: Mar 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,136
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 1,507
Thanked 1,969 Times in 1,052 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Hopefully it isn't a competitor, but it is a legitimate question
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 1:03:40 PM -   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
Certified T-Shirt Junkie


treefox2118's Avatar
 
You can call me: Brian
Member Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,478
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 271
Thanked 705 Times in 538 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Doesn't surprise me at all. I once had a competitor place a very large order through an intermediary (completely different business and industry) and then file a backcharge against the whole amount. If it wasn't for me matching up sender IP addresses a few weeks into it (back when emails came from desktop email programs, and IP addresses were viewable in the email source), I would have probably had to close up that shop. Instead, a nice certified letter from my own legal representative was enough to get all of that chargeback reversed, and some nice cash damages paid without a court hassle.

Still, one must be VERY attentive to the fact that this is a competitive industry (DTG OEM), and an anonymous forum is not the place to put specific trust in anyone.

I have seen Colin @ Resolute call complaining users out a few times when they say they own an RJet with 'problems', and then they refuse to offer a serial number or purchase dealer. Those things are very eye opening, but I wonder if it goes over the head of the casual reader.
__________________
Call me Brian.
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 1:14:05 PM -   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
Certified T-Shirt Junkie


20vK's Avatar
 
You can call me: Richie Rich
Member Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,989
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 219
Thanked 328 Times in 298 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royster13
Really?...
Yup! If your business claims to be a leading business in your area, and then someone comes onto a massive public forum and starts to throw the word "lies" and questions your business' trustworthiness, then I think that is wrong.

Even more so, in relation to such a general and vague claim of "being no. 1." Maybe they consider themselves your number 1 option for DTG. Do you think it is fair to relate the word "lie" to a company that may be trying to offer a great product or service? ( i know absolutely nothing about the company in question, btw). It tarnishes their name before they've even said anything. I just think that's wrong.
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 1:31:19 PM -   #26 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

royster13's Avatar
 
You can call me: Royce (not Roy)
Member Since: Aug 2007
Location: Montrose BC Canada
Posts: 6,715
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 165
Thanked 1,044 Times in 932 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20vK
Yup! If your business claims to be a leading business in your area, and then someone comes onto a massive public forum and starts to throw the word "lies" and questions your business' trustworthiness, then I think that is wrong.
Maybe.....But still I think the thing for a supplier to do is provide the "facts" to prove their claims and shut the OP down....
__________________
Canada Stadium Cups
Promo Pens
 
The Following User Says Thank You to royster13 For This Useful Post:
german13 (April 9th, 2014)
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 1:31:23 PM -   #27 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Rodney's Avatar
 
You can call me: Rodney
Member Since: Nov 2004
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 27,699
Blog Entries: 8
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 7,215
Thanked 6,033 Times in 3,228 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by german13
Hopefully it isn't a competitor, but it is a legitimate question
That's not really likely in this case.
__________________
Rodney Blackwell
PrinterListings.com: Find a company to print your t-shirts - list your own t-shirt printing company.
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 1:31:34 PM -   #28 (permalink)
Guest
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

102557's Avatar
 
You can call me: Jeff
Member Since: Mar 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,136
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 1,507
Thanked 1,969 Times in 1,052 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefox2118
Doesn't surprise me at all. I once had a competitor place a very large order through an intermediary (completely different business and industry) and then file a backcharge against the whole amount. If it wasn't for me matching up sender IP addresses a few weeks into it (back when emails came from desktop email programs, and IP addresses were viewable in the email source), I would have probably had to close up that shop. Instead, a nice certified letter from my own legal representative was enough to get all of that chargeback reversed, and some nice cash damages paid without a court hassle.

Still, one must be VERY attentive to the fact that this is a competitive industry (DTG OEM), and an anonymous forum is not the place to put specific trust in anyone.

I have seen Colin @ Resolute call complaining users out a few times when they say they own an RJet with 'problems', and then they refuse to offer a serial number or purchase dealer. Those things are very eye opening, but I wonder if it goes over the head of the casual reader.
Its unfortunate but nothing new. I have heard and seen a lot in 4 years here from sales leads to discount product for post. I personally have even received pms from certain vendors when independent asking me to post there vids because they cant because of self promo. People that you think walk on water is not always the case, its a competitive market Question Everything Always
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 1:34:34 PM -   #29 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Rodney's Avatar
 
You can call me: Rodney
Member Since: Nov 2004
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 27,699
Blog Entries: 8
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 7,215
Thanked 6,033 Times in 3,228 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by german13
Its unfortunate but nothing new. I have heard and seen a lot in 4 years here from sales leads to discount product for post. I personally have even received pms from certain vendors when independent asking me to post there vids because they cant because of self promo. People that you think walk on water is not always the case, its a competitive market Question Everything Always
I don't think anybody thinks anyone here walks on water.

It's best when people are transparent about what they are posting and their motives behind it.

Even the FTC requires that people now disclose when they receive free/discounted product in exchange for their posts. The FTC’s Revised Endorsement Guides: What People are Asking | BCP Business Center
__________________
Rodney Blackwell
PrinterListings.com: Find a company to print your t-shirts - list your own t-shirt printing company.
 
Old April 9th, 2014 Apr 9, 2014 1:50:49 PM -   #30 (permalink)
Guest
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

102557's Avatar
 
You can call me: Jeff
Member Since: Mar 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,136
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 1,507
Thanked 1,969 Times in 1,052 Posts


Default Re: Who is finally number 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
I don't think anybody thinks anyone here walks on water.

It's best when people are transparent about what they are posting and their motives behind it.

Even the FTC requires that people now disclose when they receive free/discounted product in exchange for their posts. The FTC’s Revised Endorsement Guides: What People are Asking | BCP Business Center
.....and with that the silence abounds
 






This is a discussion about Who is finally number 1? that was posted in the Resolute DTG section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.


Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)
.

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Web hosting, asking for a VAT Registration Number or Business Registration Number UK dawson90 Ecommerce Site Design 3 February 7th, 2013 06:40 AM
Will a 15 x 15 heat press work for names and number on soccer jerseys? Number are 8 or 9 inches high and letters are 2 or 3 inches. press big enough? Damien Ireland General T-Shirt Selling Discussion 5 June 20th, 2011 08:57 AM
Help - print films -setup (angle number ,frequency number) XIGAS Screen Printing Equipment 5 February 12th, 2011 12:58 PM
which number is my resellers certificate number? Jason581 Business and Finance 3 January 3rd, 2011 06:28 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2014 T-ShirtForums.com. All rights reserved.