One Stroke Ink - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Screen Printing > Plastisol Ink Screen Printing
Discuss the different plastisol screen printing inks and curing methods on the market. Share tips on getting the best results with the different ink manufacturers.

One Stroke Ink

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gardenhillemb
  • 1 Post By tkster95

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 10th, 2018 Dec 10, 2018 10:04:45 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default One Stroke Ink

Anyone use this ink? Thoughts? Likes or dislikes.
Going to give a sample a try.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 10th, 2018 Dec 10, 2018 1:47:59 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Pat
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Default Re: One Stroke Ink

I used to use OneStroke inks a lot when they gave the salesman's discount but now the prices are pretty high. Good inks but you can get just as good quality a lot cheaper other places. Also, they just announced a 5% price increase effective the first of the year on all ink.
Ready2Rock likes this.

Old February 1st, 2019 Feb 1, 2019 10:15:10 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Love using this ink but don't care for the business practices.

They want to sell you want they want (gallons) and not what you need. I'm a small shop in a very small city and generally buy quarts for many colors I use and can't believe they overprice the quarts so much just to try to force you into buying a gallon. I understand that the inks last essentially forever and they will replace ink if it goes bad (from what they've told me) but if I only need/want a quart, I only want a quart and am in no way paying double what other quality ink quarts cost!

I guess this is just me ranting about One Stroke but the prices are beyond unreasonable unless you buy a gallon at a time.

I did not know this but they limit the number of samples you can buy also.

Old February 1st, 2019 Feb 1, 2019 11:32:02 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Tom

The ink is probably the best I've tried but of course the price reflects that.

Their white ink gives me the best, most consistent results.

When I first got into the business I remember their sales reps helped trouble shoot problems with printing, curing etc. Gave good advice and helped ensure that I got it right.

They really do stand by their ink, any time I've had a problem with it they have been really quick to resolve, even sent out a new gallon when I wasn't happy (I forget the reason why, but I do remember they went out of their way to help).

One thing I don't like is the sales calls. I don't get them as much anymore but for what seemed liked forever they'd call 2-3 times a week.
Ready2Rock likes this.

Old February 1st, 2019 Feb 1, 2019 1:56:38 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

I just ordered some of Wilflex Epic Rio Series to see how it compares. I know that the Rio has no bleed resistance compared to One Strokes ELT series but hopefully it won't matter with it being low cure (260-280). At about 63% of the cost of the One Stroke quart without shipping included, I'm going to check it out. My supplier stocks it and ships for free at $150 compared to $29 just for shipping that quart!

Old February 5th, 2019 Feb 5, 2019 9:17:32 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Andy

Their white was great for blends but it was expensive.

Old March 29th, 2019 Mar 29, 2019 6:00:10 AM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Too expensive! Shipping even seems overpriced... should be free with those prices.
Ink is not what I expected for the price in my experience.
Good customer service though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old April 1st, 2019 Apr 1, 2019 11:59:06 AM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

The most expensive ink in the world isn't any good if you don't know how to print with it... OneStroke is
very pricey! You're paying for the name... Give InkTek a call (920) 202-3840 Great ink at industry best prices www.inktek.wi.com Ask for samples, I think you will be glad you did! Speaking from 45+ years of industry experience. Good Luck!

This is a discussion about One Stroke Ink that was posted in the Plastisol Ink Screen Printing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in