Why is my Ryonet IC white ink Not sitting well - Page 4 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Screen Printing > Plastisol Ink Screen Printing
Discuss the different plastisol screen printing inks and curing methods on the market. Share tips on getting the best results with the different ink manufacturers.

Why is my Ryonet IC white ink Not sitting well

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 27th, 2013 May 27, 2013 11:13:52 PM -   #46 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Sean
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,476 Posts

Default Re: Why is my Ryonet IC white ink Not sitting well

I do understand but I use to catalog screens. But not anymore as I just switched from 18x20 rollers to 23x26. I have about 75 of my current size. Keep 24 for custom jobs and only catalog top repeat designs and just make screen each time. I know everyone can't do that. I am currently trying to make a auto screen washer out of old dish washers. But I won't be able to use until I add on to shop.

Most do not spend the money for Newman mesh and your standard mesh can't be tensioned to the higher newtons. They offer panels like the shurloc for those who can't mesh the frames.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2013 May 28, 2013 9:09:30 AM -   #47 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Andy
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

I'd love to have newmans. I'm sure one day I will, one of the goals this year is to move into an actual shop and hire one or two people.

But my screen usage is a lot different I guess, when i put out a new design on the site and to a retailer, I never know how it's going to do. I suppose once I see the top sellers, I could move them over to Newmans though. Like I have some designs that can sell hundreds per month. These would be prime candidates for a newman frame.

Hmmm. all food for thought for the future. As far as mesh, I've never done one, but...I could figure it out in time.

Thanks for giving me some food for thought though, as I had completely ruled out newmans thinking it didn't make sense. In reality, for certain shirts...it might!

Old May 28th, 2013 May 28, 2013 11:06:17 AM -   #48 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Tyson
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Maybe--but when you put a few big sellers on rollers, you won't want to print the other ones anymore.

Not to say they compare with what people say about the newman brand roller mesh, but unless you're talking high mesh, it's not hard to get 40 newtons out of pretty mediocre mesh in counts 156 or under--and you'll be paying 25%-50% of the price of NRM.
IMHO, you go to even 25-30N from statics you'll think you're in heaven.

Old May 28th, 2013 May 28, 2013 2:10:54 PM -   #49 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Andy
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

I use mainly 180 and 200 mesh. I started out with 156/160 and have a few designs still on them.

All good stuff. And here I was thinking I was too busy to pop in here and chat. I guess I should more often! Thanks a bunch to you guys.

This is a discussion about Why is my Ryonet IC white ink Not sitting well that was posted in the Plastisol Ink Screen Printing section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in