T-Shirt Forums - View Single Post - Filing Taxes & Spreadshirt
View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2006 -   #2 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Rodney's Avatar
You can call me: Rodney
Member Since: Nov 2004
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 27,699
Blog Entries: 8
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks: 7,215
Thanked 6,032 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: Filing Taxes & Spreadshirt

If you made over $600 in 2005, Spreadshirt will send you a 1099 form that shows you your earnings.

You would use this 1099 form to report to the IRS how much you made from that source.

If you didn't make over $600 from spreadshirt, it's still a good idea to report the income, but they probably won't send you a 1099 form.

As far as which forms to use and how to file, that would be a question for H&R Block or even the IRS. If you visit the IRS website, they give lots of tips on which forms to use. You can even call them for help or drop by their office and they'll help you file your taxes.
Rodney Blackwell
PrinterListings.com: Find a company to print your t-shirts - list your own t-shirt printing company.