Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Offline Retail and Tradeshows
Discuss the process of getting your t-shirt line into brick and mortar stores and selling offline. Topics include industry tradeshows, events, line sheets, sales reps and other retailing tips and advice.

ISS Ft. Worth September 2014 - anyone going?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old September 16th, 2014 Sep 16, 2014 5:39:08 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Leap
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default ISS Ft. Worth September 2014 - anyone going?

Just checking to see if anyone is planning to go to the ISS show in Ft. Worth later this week, and if there was any t-shirt forum member meet-up this year. Doesn't look like it.... rats.

I've gone to this show every year since I started business, but honestly, I think I may skip it this year. The seminars offered don't excite me this time, and I don't know if it's worth the drive and time.

Just checking to see if anything was going on, and who was planning to attend.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 16th, 2014 Sep 16, 2014 4:01:42 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Scott
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: ISS Ft. Worth September 2014 - anyone going?

We are exhibiting. Booth 732.

I'm not going to be there but our staff is. Had a great time in Fort Worth last year. One of my favorite cities.

Scott Marino
Panda Apparel
NeonTees.com
ZeroGravitee.com

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums app

Old September 16th, 2014 Sep 16, 2014 5:09:14 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Bob
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

We attended that show about 6 years ago.
Our son was attending UNT at the time so we made a business trip out of a visit.
In comparison to the ISS shows that are held in the Midwest, the show was a total bust.
Had expected to spend a whole day. Covered the entire show in less than two hours. Very few apparel vendor, even less in equipment. There was one screen printing press on the floor, and one embroidery machine.
In defense of the show, so many of the shows have been watered down because there are so many of them any more. Vendor can't afford to pay for space and exhibit at all so they have to pick and choose, and from my perspective, they don't pick that show.

Old September 16th, 2014 Sep 16, 2014 6:12:37 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Bridget
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I am going. My son lives in Dallas so we are making the week of it.

This is a discussion about ISS Ft. Worth September 2014 - anyone going? that was posted in the Offline Retail and Tradeshows section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in