| || |
| || |
| || |
Topic Review (Newest First) |
|April 22nd, 2019 06:33 PM |
|Printavo || |
Re: Mark Coudray Delivers Hard-Hitting Knowledge That Print Shops Need
We interviewed Mark Coudray. He is one of the screen printing industry's leading thinkers, consultants, and advocates. With nearly 50 years of experience in the apparel decoration business, Mark's career spans a period of robust growth and incessant change. It's not just screen printing that's changed. The entire world has!
The new technologies, processes, garments, business models, and techniques that have emerged during Mark's career could provide fodder for a years' worth of discussion.
But what hasn't changed during that period is equally remarkable.
Print shops still struggle with the same things:
- Pricing their work
- Accounting for their costs
- Managing the printing process
- Having a real vision for the business
- Hiring great workers
No amount of software and no screen printing press can account for a lack of strategy or a mismanaged approach to building a business. Mark Coudray's insights are easily among the most valuable you'll read: clear thinking, simple advice, and experience add up to serious authority.
Mark has some fascinating insights he shared with us:
- What's your #1 piece of advice for new and growing screen printing businesses?
- How does a print shop go from manual to automatic screen printing?
- How do you find an employee that cares about your business as much as you do?
- What are the biggest mistakes print shops make?
- What are the telltale signs of a quality print shop?
- What is your pricing advice for print shops?
- What advice do you have for acquiring new customers?
- What's the biggest production bottleneck you see?
Watch the full video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPBp...ature=youtu.be
| || |
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:38 PM.