trying to find used neorip dongle/USB-KEY - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > NeoFlex
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future NeoFlex DTG owners.

trying to find used neorip dongle/USB-KEY

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 27th, 2019 Feb 27, 2019 8:11:18 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Jesus
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default trying to find used neorip dongle/USB-KEY

morning everyone, i've been robbed a couple weeks ago, thiefth took my dongles for neorip. iam trying to find someone that may have some used dongles or junked, if i request it from AA price its around 900 and iam not able to afford it at this moment, if anyone by a chance have a dongle not using it and want to sell it feel free to sendme private message.

thank you all

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 30th, 2019 Apr 30, 2019 5:21:45 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: trying to find used neorip dongle/USB-KEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhtee
morning everyone, i've been robbed a couple weeks ago, thiefth took my dongles for neorip. iam trying to find someone that may have some used dongles or junked, if i request it from AA price its around 900 and iam not able to afford it at this moment, if anyone by a chance have a dongle not using it and want to sell it feel free to sendme private message.

thank you all
I have their sample demo one still.

Old April 30th, 2019 Apr 30, 2019 8:06:41 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Post Re: trying to find used neorip dongle/USB-KEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhtee

thank you all
The USB dongle provided with neorip is your proof of purchase. If the dongle is lost or stolen, then that is equivalent to losing the entire software package, and a new package of neorip must be purchased.

Old April 30th, 2019 Apr 30, 2019 9:27:18 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reymond
The USB dongle provided with neorip is your proof of purchase. If the dongle is lost or stolen, then that is equivalent to losing the entire software package, and a new package of neorip must be purchased.

That's pretty harsh. Is Garment Creator really that bad of an option that people upgrade to the NeoRip?

Old May 12th, 2019 May 12, 2019 10:59:48 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Chris

Wow, still using a dongle. How sad.

Does not speak well for the software company.

There are better options that don't require holding a gun to customers' heads.

This is a discussion about trying to find used neorip dongle/USB-KEY that was posted in the NeoFlex section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in