Neoflex Set Ink Crtg Error - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > NeoFlex
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future NeoFlex DTG owners.

Neoflex Set Ink Crtg Error

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Unread February 23rd, 2019 Feb 23, 2019 9:34:44 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: Jess
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Neoflex Set Ink Crtg Error

It all started with a set ink cart LM issue. I reset the chip and put it back in multiple times to get an error. I would put it in the LM slot and still get the error. I swapped it with the LC and then randomly I'd get an error in 5-8. I found that the LM cart chip was damaged so I replaced it and tried again. Still random error in 2-3 slots #5-8. I discovered that the cartridge connector in LM was bad. I replaced it and reset the cartridge. Then it kept repeating the cycle telling me to set ink crtg in all 4 slots 5-8. I've attached pictures of the cycle of error I keep getting. I checked the ribbon cables behind the waste ink tank and they all looked good with no scorch marks. I completely shut down the machine, unplugged it and let it sit. Same issue. I pressed and held the little garbage button for 3 seconds to get them to reset and that didn't work either.

Does anyone have any ideas on where to look next?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6567.jpg (2.55 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6569.jpg (2.41 MB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6570.jpg (2.49 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6571.jpg (2.46 MB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6572.jpg (2.64 MB, 4 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread February 25th, 2019 Feb 25, 2019 6:18:48 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Default Re: Neoflex Set Ink Crtg Error

Any ideas at all? My printer is still down and this issue still has me stumped

Unread March 1st, 2019 Mar 1, 2019 9:50:04 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Default Re: Neoflex Set Ink Crtg Error

In case someone down the line runs into this, here is what fixed it for me.

After setting and resetting carts and getting one or 2 channels to decide to read correctly for what felt like days I finally got in new chips and connectors. I replaced all chips on all carts #5-8 and replaced all carriage connectors. Works like a champ again

The Following User Says Thank You to nottypical For This Useful Post:
Stitch-Up (March 2nd, 2019)

This is a discussion about Neoflex Set Ink Crtg Error that was posted in the NeoFlex section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in