Whats new these days? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > NeoFlex
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future NeoFlex DTG owners.

Whats new these days?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By StoneEyes
  • 1 Post By AAPrintingWizard

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 9th, 2017 Mar 9, 2017 7:49:30 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Arrow Whats new these days?

Well being I've been away for awhile, and finding out there's more models available. I'm assuming several areas have advanced forward or maybe took a step backward.

Can I get a break down on the following:

1.) Pretreat brands being used?
1a.) Pros
1b.) Cons

2.) Ink Brands?
2a.)White
2b.)Colors

3.) Still using handhelds or is everyone using the machines?
3a.)Pro's
3b.) Con's

4.) Competitions?
4a.) NeoFlex showings

5.) Fabric Types?
5a.) Sports
5b.) Brands

Thanks in advance to all who provide feedback.

R/
Marjeni4353 likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to StoneEyes For This Useful Post:
Marjeni4353 (March 17th, 2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 9th, 2017 Mar 9, 2017 11:17:10 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Adam
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Whats new these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneEyes
Well being I've been away for awhile, and finding out there's more models available. I'm assuming several areas have advanced forward or maybe took a step backward.

For white ink on darks We use Firebird Dark fbx100 that can be bought from AA. It is absolutely amazing compared to the old dupont crap. For Lights and polys we use image armor light. (AA doesn't carry) we found sewingmachine.com and they sell it for $50/gal with free freight. For finicky colors we have a solution that is outside the box and you can pm me for details if you want that secret.
1a.) Pros
1b.) Cons

2.) Ink Brands?
DUPONT still the only ink the Neo 1 runs best on. Many people have tried the rest only to go back to the dupont.
2a.)White
2b.)Colors

We use spray bottles for singles and our viper one for long runs. With the newer pretreats they are far more forgiving than dupont ever was. I don't think that you can over treat a shirt any more.
3a.)Pro's
3b.) Con's

4.) Competitions? Tshirt forums sold out and they stopped haveing them. Guess they got tired of Gerald and the neo family winning all the time.
4a.) NeoFlex showings

5.) Fabric Types? Still love the ringspun cottons the best. Cotton Heritage, Keya when/if they have stock. Many others have ringspun cottons now that print good.
5a.) Sports
5b.) Brands

Thanks in advance to all who provide feedback.

R/

For white ink on darks We use Firebird Dark fbx100 that can be bought from AA. It is absolutely amazing compared to the old dupont crap. For Lights and polys we use image armor light. (AA doesn't carry) we found sewingmachine.com and they sell it for $50/gal with free freight. For finicky colors we have a solution that is outside the box and you can pm me for details if you want that secret.
1a.) Pros
1b.) Cons

2.) Ink Brands?
DUPONT still the only ink the Neo 1 runs best on. Many people have tried the rest only to go back to the dupont.
2a.)White
2b.)Colors

We use spray bottles for singles and our viper one for long runs. With the newer pretreats they are far more forgiving than dupont ever was. I don't think that you can over treat a shirt any more.
3a.)Pro's
3b.) Con's

4.) Competitions? Tshirt forums sold out and they stopped haveing them. Guess they got tired of Gerald and the neo family winning all the time.
4a.) NeoFlex showings

5.) Fabric Types? Still love the ringspun cottons the best. Cotton Heritage, Keya when/if they have stock. Many others have ringspun cottons now that print good.
5a.) Sports
5b.) Brands

The Following User Says Thank You to printer631 For This Useful Post:
StoneEyes (March 9th, 2017)
Old March 9th, 2017 Mar 9, 2017 1:03:16 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Sean
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Thanked 1,111 Times in 846 Posts

1) Image Armour Light and Ultra
2) DuPont Ink
3) Wagner spray gun
4) No new updates
5) Cotton Heritage, Next Level, Spectra USA, Keya, LAT

The Following User Says Thank You to 23spiderman For This Useful Post:
StoneEyes (March 9th, 2017)

Old March 10th, 2017 Mar 10, 2017 5:05:53 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Jacob
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

In response to question 4 there should be a NeoFlex 3 and a Neoflex 800 at the Atlantic City ISS show coming up on March 23, 24 and 25.
Heaven1 likes this.

The Following User Says Thank You to AAPrintingWizard For This Useful Post:
23spiderman (March 10th, 2017)
Old March 16th, 2017 Mar 16, 2017 2:03:42 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAPrintingWizard
In response to question 4 there should be a NeoFlex 3 and a Neoflex 800 at the Atlantic City ISS show coming up on March 23, 24 and 25.
Cool deal. Appreciate the heads up!

Old March 17th, 2017 Mar 17, 2017 12:14:52 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

1) Image Armour Ultra - with problems on certain colours
2) DuPont Ink
3) Wagner spray gun
4) No new updates
5) Anvil 980
6) Shop

This is a discussion about Whats new these days? that was posted in the NeoFlex section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in