NeoFlex - EPSON 4880 - Repair Documents - Get Them Now - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > NeoFlex
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future NeoFlex DTG owners.

NeoFlex - EPSON 4880 - Repair Documents - Get Them Now

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 22nd, 2016 Dec 22, 2016 11:59:14 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Nick
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default NeoFlex - EPSON 4880 - Repair Documents - Get Them Now

Hi

Time for a rant....

I have had a NeoFlex for around 4 years, it’s had its problems over the years, replaced full set of Dampers at least 3 times, Print Head twice, drive belt, and the 15 cable that connects the base to the printer, Capping Station Assembly, stripped and rebuild the printer many times, hours if not days spent getting the printer to work.

Although there have been many other issues, in the past, TECH SUPPORT has always been excellent. I have over the years always had problems with the detection of the waste tank and ink cartridges, the chip will break contact and the printer will report SET INK CART and NO MAT TANK....

The worst thing is that it will do this half way through the print, the print will then stop, the printer will return back to the home position and then continue from where the graphics were interrupted, screwing up all 3 shirts.

Today I called for support and was told that I was out of warranty....
When I bought the printer I was told that there was 2 years parts and labor and that tech support was free for the lifetime of the product, as long as I was the original purchaser.

Anyway.... with that being said, over the years I have collected a bunch documents that I would like to share with you.... for educational purposes, as I believe that every product ever sold will have issues and problems....BUT its the shared knowledge that makes us better.

So here are the documents and programs that I have.
The NeoRip software will require you have your own serial number and dongle to install.

Here is the link for the documents.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/emlbgcgfna...20Pro.rar?dl=0

The documents are attended for qualified technicians, Please use at your own risk, I take no responsibility.

-=St0neD=-

Just noticed the file size is 1 GB, wow. I will leave it as it is for now, if anyone is having problems getting the files leave a reply and i will see what i can do about splitting the file. You will also need WinRar extract files and you may also need Daemon tools to mount images. Links below, Both apps have a free version.

Get it here:
WinRar
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Daemon tools
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/downloads

BTW........Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a great new year.

UPDATE:... Would be great if i could get a few reply's to validate the content, for other users. a simple thanks would be supper

Here is an image of the doc's in the download
Attachment 219698

Last edited by St0neD; December 23rd, 2016 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: Update on File size.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St0neD For This Useful Post:
cnsdcnsd (March 28th, 2019), fldesign (December 26th, 2016)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 4th, 2017 Jan 4, 2017 10:31:18 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Nick

Default Re: NeoFlex - EPSON 4880 - Repair Documents - Get Them Now

Hi

Not one reply to validate the content.... don't even know if the link worked.
It has been taken down for now.

-=St0neD=-

Old January 6th, 2017 Jan 6, 2017 8:17:35 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Kevin

Sorry I missed it. I have a different 4880 epson (flexijet) but im sure most would be applicable. I'll check back and see if you post it up again.

Thanks

Old January 7th, 2017 Jan 7, 2017 5:18:54 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Manuel

I try to download but get an error 404, file missing
JM

Old November 1st, 2018 Nov 1, 2018 12:04:18 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Rick

Hello, I also tried to view the files and got the 404 file doesn't exist. It would help me a lot if I could view the files.
Rick

Old February 4th, 2019 Feb 4, 2019 9:53:36 PM -   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: Lilly John

Those who are facing issue with their Epson printer follow this link Best Ways To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x9d and immediately eliminate all the ransomware attacks.

Old March 28th, 2019 Mar 28, 2019 12:55:36 PM -   #7 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Those files might save my printer. I would really appreciate if you can send them.

This is a discussion about NeoFlex - EPSON 4880 - Repair Documents - Get Them Now that was posted in the NeoFlex section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in