T-Shirt Forums

T-Shirt Forums (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/)
-   NeoFlex (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/neoflex/)
-   -   New Neoflex Machines? (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/neoflex/t484586.html)

macman29681 January 17th, 2015 07:38 PM

New Neoflex Machines?
 
I heard that All American is showing a new Neoflex machine priced under $5,000 at the ISS show in Long Beach. Can anyone confirm the specs of this machine and up load some pictures. Thank you in advance.

allamerican-aeoon January 18th, 2015 05:20 AM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
Yes, introduction time price is $4995. Will deliver 4-6 weeks.
We still did not have name for it
NeoXxxx?
Mini, compact, III ???
I need your help.:)
This is first A3 (13" wide) printer AA introducing.
One platen.
All guts are working very well. And RIP is same as all others. RIP cost only is $1500 MRSP.
This Printer is back up by TIGERS?
Cosmetic will be changed to be more classic.
Cheers! From Long Beach.

macman29681 January 18th, 2015 07:29 AM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by allamerican (Post 2683474)
Yes, introduction time price is $4995. Will deliver 4-6 weeks.
We still did not have name for it
NeoXxxx?
Mini, compact, III ???
I need your help.:)
This is first A3 (13" wide) printer AA introducing.
One platen.
All guts are working very well. And RIP is same as all others. RIP cost only is $1500 MRSP.
This Printer is back up by TIGERS?
Cosmetic will be changed to be more classic.
Cheers! From Long Beach.

So is the printer $4995 plus $1500 for the RIP or is it included in the price. Does it have one pass printing like the Spectra 3000?

Biltryt January 18th, 2015 07:15 PM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
Saw this at long beach and was told realistically 3 months before hitting the market. The one they showcased at the show was a beta version or non printing or working machine however the foot print is very small and could easily fit on a desk. I was very impressed with the new Neo and they had a promo for the first 10 orders at the show. I can tell you the prints look amazing and everyone was super friendly and I must commend Peter for actually spending money on his rip as it is valuable compared to others just ask for the comparison against the garment creator on their f2000. Good group of people.

lvprinting January 18th, 2015 07:35 PM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by allamerican (Post 2683474)
Yes, introduction time price is $4995. Will deliver 4-6 weeks.
We still did not have name for it
NeoXxxx?
Mini, compact, III ???
I need your help.:)
This is first A3 (13" wide) printer AA introducing.
One platen.
All guts are working very well. And RIP is same as all others. RIP cost only is $1500 MRSP.
This Printer is back up by TIGERS?
Cosmetic will be changed to be more classic.
Cheers! From Long Beach.

$1500 + $4995 or $4995? Big difference. I'm hoping $4995 with the RIP...

Sent from my SM-G900T using T-Shirt Forums

macman29681 January 18th, 2015 07:39 PM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lvprinting (Post 2685042)
$1500 + $4995 or $4995? Big difference. I'm hoping $4995 with the RIP...

Sent from my SM-G900T using T-Shirt Forums

That's what I'm hoping for too.

treefox2118 January 19th, 2015 12:22 PM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
15 Attachment(s)
Most likely the $4995 will use a default driver (CMYK only) and the RIP will give enhanced ink usage and white ink printing. Or they'll have a basic feature drive with white ink printing but the RIP will save money on ink and time.

My guess, at least.

To be honest, the price difference between a Neoflex and a Neoflex Jr doesn't make sense to go with the Jr for MOST people. The biggest cost of entering DTG is not the printer.

allamerican-aeoon January 20th, 2015 01:46 AM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by macman29681 (Post 2683698)
So is the printer $4995 plus $1500 for the RIP or is it included in the price. Does it have one pass printing like the Spectra 3000?

RIP is included at $4995(introduction price. Limited numbers).
One PASS RIP included.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

allamerican-aeoon January 20th, 2015 01:52 AM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Biltryt (Post 2684978)
Saw this at long beach and was told realistically 3 months before hitting the market. The one they showcased at the show was a beta version or non printing or working machine however the foot print is very small and could easily fit on a desk. I was very impressed with the new Neo and they had a promo for the first 10 orders at the show. I can tell you the prints look amazing and everyone was super friendly and I must commend Peter for actually spending money on his rip as it is valuable compared to others just ask for the comparison against the garment creator on their f2000. Good group of people.

Thank you for kind words.
I have no idea where 3months came from by who but I am planing to start shipping out in 4 weeks max 6weeks.
Cheers! Thanks for came to ISS.

jgabby January 20th, 2015 01:56 AM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
Where can I see photos of the machine ?

Cheers

allamerican-aeoon January 20th, 2015 02:03 AM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
NeoXxxxx or NeoIII was printing at show. We had limited people because we were helping Nazdar SourceOne booth on Aeoon.
NeoFlex: Currint 4880 base. $10,000
NeoFlexII: 3880 base. $12,000. We will starting to ship 4-6weeks. All guts are 100% ready. Case: modify neccessary for easy access and waste tank also. All are same as NeoFlex.
One Pass included.(many saw this OnePass works 100%)
NeoFlexIII: 3000 base. $4995. CYMK and 4 white.
I hope I explained all.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

23spiderman January 20th, 2015 07:44 AM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
the NeoFlex II (3880) was printing great. we were using an old print head that wasn't maintained properly, but @JohnL got it cleared out enough to work, and printed non-stop the whole weekend. after some initial banding, we were getting some really great prints. we did 2-pass hi-res and the new one-pass. while you could tell the difference between the two methods, some of the artwork printed in one-pass was almost identical to the 2-pass print. i watched it print on all 3 platens without any hiccups whatsoever. the pressurized ink system and auto-reset chips are going to be really nice to have. plus, you can't beat the $12,000 price (platens extra). there are also plenty of doors so that you can access everything you need for maintenance without taking the cover off.

as we all know, there were some buggy versions of the new RIP featuring "One Pass" sent out, but @JohnL is fixing that issue and is going to send out another copy.

CanExplorer January 20th, 2015 08:59 AM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
Sounds a nice printer. What is the print size of NeoFlex II (3880)? how many shirt you can do?..... Seems not much info.

johnnyb57 January 20th, 2015 01:23 PM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
1 Attachment(s)
If I remember correctly (peter), one of the last missing pieces of the mini was the name ? Heres a thought, geared toward the younger crowd...

allamerican-aeoon January 22nd, 2015 04:09 AM

Re: New Neoflex Machines?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CanExplorer (Post 2689122)
Sounds a nice printer. What is the print size of NeoFlex II (3880)? how many shirt you can do?..... Seems not much info.

New, I am sure we will have plenty infos soon include website. Catalog was made at show.

NeoFlexII
3880 base. Faster than 4880.
Pressurized ink system(less ink clog).
Image area 17x42.
3 shirts print at one pass.
One pass RIP included. 2min dark shirts with great image quality.
Exchangeable with NeoFlex.


$12,000
Delivery 4-6 week.

NeoFlexIII
3000 base. Fast.
Image area 13x15"
One shirt planten.
One pass RIP included.
$4995.(introduction price)
Delivery 4-6 week.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:33 AM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2014 T-ShirtForums.com. All rights reserved.