NeoFlex CEO - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > NeoFlex
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future NeoFlex DTG owners.

NeoFlex CEO

Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By Sublyminal

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old September 24th, 2014 Sep 24, 2014 7:19:30 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Daniel
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default NeoFlex CEO

So... I've been looking into DTG for a few years now, dragging my feet...hesitant to jump in due to dynamics of life and just plain old jitters...

I'm really close to pulling the trigger now.. Recently I've been in discussions with Anajet, DTG, and Neoflex. Anajet's sales rep (John) really seems to care, and DTG introduced me to a really good guy (John, yes...both named John) in NJ at their DTG Viper training center, but their sales team could use a little training . Jim, the sales rep over at Neoflex, is laid back, and very prompt with his answers. He's been in the industry for a very long time, and knows the in's and out's of printing, spanning multiple niche categories. I've also talked to Anthony with Spectra, and he's a really cool guy that has an abundance of experience and willingness to help...

BUT THIS TAKES THE CAKE.... Peter, the CEO/Owner of Neoflex, literally PM'd me his cell number, email address, etc... and ACTUALLY ANSWERED the phone when I called him! Not that I couldn't have conversations with CEO's of other companies, but this guy cares so much about his product that he puts his reputation where his mouth (and keyboard strokes) is/are... This kind of availability, customer attention, and dedication to his brand is unparallelled compared to anything I've ever experienced... Seriously...go to Walmart/Target and ask for the store manager's phone number, or their district manager's....or go to the Apple store and do the same....head down to the smallest restaurant, or the largest amusement park...it doesn't matter....YOU WILL NOT get this kind of attention; the CEO/Peter of Neoflex kind.....anywhere!

I normally do not give "kudos" to people in a public forum. Hell, I don't even have a printer yet, and may actually hate the Neoflex if I end up going that way... But I can say unequivocally that the CEO of this brand is undoubtedly taking a page out of the late Sam Walton's book, in that, customer service is by far the most important aspect of business... Peter cares... Obviously some of that "care" affects his bottom line, but the fact that he's so vested in his brand, his consumers, and his reputation is not something you find very often, if ever...

Thanks for the chat Peter.... Shave off another thousand or so, and I'll write the Neoflex check today! lol...

Last edited by Sublyminal; September 24th, 2014 at 10:42 AM..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sublyminal For This Useful Post:
allamerican-aeoon (March 13th, 2018), charley howard (September 24th, 2014), okprinter (September 25th, 2014), treefox2118 (September 25th, 2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 12th, 2018 Mar 12, 2018 8:42:55 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Elliot
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: NeoFlex CEO

Pete is the real deal. He is authentic and caring. Can probably only count less than 2 others like him in the business.

Old March 13th, 2018 Mar 13, 2018 5:15:34 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Default Re: NeoFlex CEO

Good morning NeoFamily,
Long time no read. I trust all are good cuz no news is the best news. Isn't it?
However, NeoFlex original is getting old and starving on supporting parts.
Soon or later many NeoFamily have to make a hard decision. I will love to hear from you when the time comes. Meanwhile, you can reach me any which way you want to TEXT is fast and hardly miss it. 215-593-8698
Cheers! Beers are on me always.
Oh, by the way anyone comes to Atlantic city ISS show?

This is a discussion about NeoFlex CEO that was posted in the NeoFlex section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in