SGIA 10/23-10/25 Orlando - Page 8 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > NeoFlex
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future NeoFlex DTG owners.

SGIA 10/23-10/25 Orlando

Like Tree63Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 5th, 2013 Nov 5, 2013 12:47:56 PM -   #106 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Michael
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: SGIA 10/23-10/25 Orlando

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican
Are we home yet? Lol. There are 100 beers on he wall~
Looking forward to see your comparison.
I am on the way to Austria for Aeoon production meeting. Good result from SGIA. However, I will watch here as an Hawk as usual. Lol
Cheers! Beers are on me always.
Hello again Peter. Yes, we made it home about 2am this morning...Jet lagged and tired, but home sweet home.

I posted my thoughts on SGIA here https://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-...g/t269241.html
EricDeem likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 7th, 2013 Nov 7, 2013 8:36:18 AM -   #107 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Articulate Creation
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneEyes
I was actually surprised JCM didn't enter this years comp, but I understand having a hectic schedule etc. Only so many hours in a day.
I will likely enter next year. I planned to an then took on a video project at the time and with that and printing I couldn't keep track of the time remaining to enter and I missed it.
EricDeem likes this.

Old November 8th, 2013 Nov 8, 2013 4:03:33 PM -   #108 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderx1
A3 printer is a low cost entry level machine, Jmho, estimated price at $8995, epson 2000 based which promises a very good print quality at a fast speed. I did not get to see it print, there were so many people asking about the NeoFlex. Currently the A3 is called the NeoFlex 3, I think. Just think 1year ago u had to pay 15-16k or more to get that print speed and quality from a major DTG player. While this is a prototype it still looks very promising! Also I understand it is going to use a version of the same rip used by the neoflex!

Hmmm... that Curved Viewing Window, Silver paint coating and those print engine hood hinges look very familiar... Is this a HanYang machine?

Old November 9th, 2013 Nov 9, 2013 4:24:45 AM -   #109 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Eric Deem
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Earlier in the thread you will see that it was a co-op between AA and FreeJet. I'm not sure if HanYang is a parent company of FreeJet or not though.

Old November 9th, 2013 Nov 9, 2013 6:52:24 AM -   #110 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Kevin
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekay317
Earlier in the thread you will see that it was a co-op between AA and FreeJet. I'm not sure if HanYang is a parent company of FreeJet or not though.
Kinda like how DreamJet is the parent company of the NeoFlex?

Dreamjet 430 from Dreamjet Korea Co., Ltd

Old November 13th, 2013 Nov 13, 2013 2:23:25 PM -   #111 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekay317

Ah - now it makes sense. Yes, HanYang makes the Freejet. Glad to see a manufacturer of proven equipment making an affordable option... My FreeJet is a champ so far

Old November 13th, 2013 Nov 13, 2013 2:26:32 PM -   #112 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrokr
Kinda like how DreamJet is the parent company of the NeoFlex?

Dreamjet 430 from Dreamjet Korea Co., Ltd

Oh Smack, That is a Neo.. Am learning so much so fast... The Koreans are onto something

Thanks for the good info

Old November 16th, 2013 Nov 16, 2013 12:50:19 AM -   #113 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofmedusa
Oh Smack, That is a Neo.. Am learning so much so fast... The Koreans are onto something
Thanks for the good info
That is Where NeoFlex born. No secret , after Belquete and AA severance contract (story deeper than river). That's the place I visit. But model wasn't good enough to meet AA's wish. AA continue to develop and add more(better parts, change motors, shafts --etc) in USA to make current NeoFlex. We kept this know how in house only not share with anyone. During these processes NeoFlex starting to get recognized by end users. Now, AA make NeoFlex in USA 100% include electronic(software, brain of all machine). A-Z.
No more out sourcing. Another words same look but work differently. Not even close . Many current NeoFamily were witnessed AA's whole mfg sites in Philly for years.

Last edited by allamerican; November 16th, 2013 at 01:07 AM..

The Following User Says Thank You to allamerican-aeoon For This Useful Post:
spiderx1 (November 16th, 2013)
Old November 16th, 2013 Nov 16, 2013 1:36:20 AM -   #114 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
No more out sourcing. Another words same look but work differently. Not even close . Many current NeoFamily were witnessed AA's whole mfg sites in Philly for years.
Yup! I've seen it first hand in my recent trip to Philly. I watched the NeoFlex being built from the ground up.

This is really good for Neo owners because when you speak to the AA support team (Tigers), they are the ones who built, setup up, programmed and tested the machines we buy. So they know these DTG printers better than nearly any other seller.

Most DTG distributors are just that, they distribute machines made 1000's of miles away. AA are different, they make the machine
allamerican likes this.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stitch-Up For This Useful Post:
23spiderman (November 16th, 2013), allamerican (November 16th, 2013), spiderx1 (November 16th, 2013)
Old November 18th, 2013 Nov 18, 2013 2:49:03 PM -   #115 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
That is Where NeoFlex born. No secret , after Belquete and AA severance contract (story deeper than river). That's the place I visit. But model wasn't good enough to meet AA's wish. AA continue to develop and add more(better parts, change motors, shafts --etc) in USA to make current NeoFlex. We kept this know how in house only not share with anyone. During these processes NeoFlex starting to get recognized by end users. Now, AA make NeoFlex in USA 100% include electronic(software, brain of all machine). A-Z.

Great to hear! I was getting ready to buy the Neo from you guys, but had to go with a used FJ unit for the time being (tight budget). Your samples are amazing though, the Hulk shirt is on wash # 22 and still no white ink flaking. I haven't washed the "Vodka" shirt yet... too pretty of a print (hehe). I actually pinned it up on our wall, as a benchmark for what a great print should look like.

And thanks for the Yuengling! Reminded us of being back in Philly . No-one drinks that stuff on the West Coast.. Maybe we'll come see you guys next month (wedding in Reading). Thanks again for the samples.

This is a discussion about SGIA 10/23-10/25 Orlando that was posted in the NeoFlex section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in