Inksoft or Deco network? Will it help? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > NeoFlex
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future NeoFlex DTG owners.

Inksoft or Deco network? Will it help?

Like Tree12Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 5:05:10 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Default Inksoft or Deco network? Will it help?

Good morning NeoFamily. I had discussions with both company. But I want to hear NeoFamily voice before make any moves. It was $149/month to use their program. If you go through printer manufactures it is free but both companies selling $1000.(?) list MSRP. AA can offer you free(?) because it is free to us. Is it worth? No charges until you activate. No contracts but monthly payment only. One month trial is free if you contact them. (If you do not like do not forget to cancel it).
I see it this way too, to meet $150/month. We need 20 plus minus shirts to print extra for this. This amount is similar as $15,000 lease at 7% at 5 yrs term. Since these softwares are different than equipment I do not have solid idea. But NeoFamily thinks these will help us AA will provide to us at free(?). Or don't bother? Anybody had experience on these? If so please share. Any success or disappoint?
Justin Walker also working on this program for his Worldwide Network project now. When I ask him last time he said 90% there.
Just one goal. How AA can help NeoFamily's success?
I heard we can add few companies in one software. True? In this case AA will pay $150/month for 20(?) companies? $7.50/NeoFamily/month it is cheap deal. I need advice please. In this case AA have to pay ISO and Google too. My brain is too small.. In this case does AA need someone to control orders? Or automatic?
Our busy season is about to be over soon. We need covering ideas instead of just live in it.
Cheers! More Coffee time.

Last edited by allamerican; August 25th, 2012 at 05:59 AM..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allamerican-aeoon For This Useful Post:
brenden (August 25th, 2012), VTG (August 25th, 2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 6:07:16 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Kevin
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Inksoft or Deco network? Will it help?

Hey Peter, I use Deconetwork. I've found that it's hard to drive business and have people buy from the site. The thing is to get people (t-shirt design artists or anyone who wants to design and sell shirts) to open free stores and sell their designs.
These people will sign up for a free online store with me and I am the fulfillment center (I do the printing) because they don't print. All they have to do is open a Paypal account for some place for their money to go when an order is placed. These people have to advertise their stores and drive business. The trick is to have the fulfillment center prices low enough to entice people to open the stores and make a profit.
One company can not open a store and have others who print sign up and sell on it to get printing business jobs for themselves, it does not work that way.
I've had lots of people open stores but not do anything with them and they go stagnet because they find it is a lot of work to promote and up keep the store. Some people are under the impression that just because it's on the internet things will automaticlly sell. This is not true...
There are great success stories with these companies but it sees like there are 100 failures for each success. That's how it is with any business.....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GraphicGuy For This Useful Post:
allamerican (August 25th, 2012), brenden (August 25th, 2012), Rodney (August 27th, 2012), what you design (July 17th, 2014)
Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 7:16:08 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

That was my thought also. 100 fails 1 success. I want to know why 99 failed by line by line. So Kevin you are in majority! Lol.
1. Not enough money to advertise Domain name? AA job
2. ISO was not done? AA job
3. Not enough stock designs? Hummm
4. Too hard to use by end customer? Hummm
5. When you compare with big companies software is it good enough to play head to head? Hummm
6. I know one big guy paid $500,000 for source code to these guys to modify their own.
7. AA want the answer of how can we make it work? 1/100 is hard but it is not impossible.
8. Can we have multi companies is one software? If so how many?
9. Please make more lists to us to crack.
10. Buy space in TSF ad. AA job.
11. Are we using our domain or theirs? I am strating to learn.
12. Designer in oversea such as India could be help? Or one of NeoFamily?
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

Last edited by allamerican; August 25th, 2012 at 07:31 AM..

Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 7:22:35 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

So, Brenden
Chip in here or email me since you are Deco Netork. No sales pitch now. We need facts of why your customers are failing as autumn leaves. lol
Cheers!

Last edited by allamerican; August 25th, 2012 at 07:59 AM..

The Following User Says Thank You to allamerican-aeoon For This Useful Post:
printer631 (August 25th, 2012)
Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 9:51:47 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Adam

Peter, we would definitely be interested in joining with AA or worldwide in their internet marketing campaigns. Any info you get please send it to me so we can join in the success! Printing some great stuff on our Neo and the clients have been very happy!

The Following User Says Thank You to printer631 For This Useful Post:
allamerican (August 25th, 2012)
Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 10:13:04 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by printer631
Peter, we would definitely be interested in joining with AA or worldwide in their internet marketing campaigns. Any info you get please send it to me so we can join in the success! Printing some great stuff on our Neo and the clients have been very happy!
Lol, thank you. I will count on you. Here we need some brains here. I know we do have brains more than others(?) lol. Raise your hand please. I think this is part of service mfg should provide to loyal family. give back is beauty! But taking without thanks can be ugly? Lol.
On the way to AA tailgate party at Philly stadium. Music, BBQ, Games and dance. Oh beers too tons. Party time. Do I like baseball? I like party more.lol.

Last edited by allamerican; August 25th, 2012 at 11:33 AM..

Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 10:13:46 AM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Peter, you should look up Kevin Kelly who owns goblueheron.com. I've PM him a couple of times. He's got a lot of knowledge in the online DTG shirt markets. He's in these forums.

The Following User Says Thank You to GraphicGuy For This Useful Post:
Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 10:39:26 AM -   #8 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

I know him pretty well. We had head to head many times in forum and become real good friends. Funny isn't it? He owns gears(this is the words he uses for his equipment) of Kornit and SP. He is out for now until I have no choices . But thx for recommend. I want this done in NeoFamily circle possible as we can. Kevin, can I count on you too? #2. If big job comes in Aeoon will kick in as pinch hitter to support. Win win if we reach to organize. You need more NeoFlex to meet demand? Rent can be possible too to loyal NeoFamily. I cannot do myself. Justin W is included.
NeoFamily's hope is high and let's go there.
Cheers! Beers are on me always

Last edited by allamerican; August 25th, 2012 at 11:20 AM..

Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 12:42:10 PM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

I kind of figured you already know him, you know everybody (what was I thinking)... You always have me on your side to do whatever you need or for whatever ideas you have I'm in all the way, I'm on the Peter Train. You have great Ideas and you are a person who has large visions for everyone and does what he says.

Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 2:14:18 PM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Neo Jungle Mike

Peter,

I Use deco network just starting out web site is top notch.

Mike

neoJungle

Last edited by Rodney; August 27th, 2012 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: please use the forum signature for URLs

Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 2:46:53 PM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Brenden
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Good morning all!

It's a great Sunday morning here in Sydney. Spring is certainly on the way!

Peter, I'd be happy to chip in Though, it is my wife's birthday today so I need to keep it quick

First up, GraphicGuy is spot on with his comments. The 'build it and thy will come' philosophy only works in baseball movies. You can have the grandest, best looking website but without promotion you'll only get crickets. And crickets don't buy! I actually blogged about this a while ago if you are interested in reading this in our blog.

Wow... where to start! Let me go over your points in your 2nd post:

1. Advertising: This is a factor yes. Like I said, crickets don't buy. But, advertising only needs to be a vehicle to kick start your site. A customer, who I wont mention for their privacy, started advertising in Google AdWords and this with a combination of link building strategy took his website up to $4,000 in sales per day. He had to turn his advertising off as he couldn't keep up. So that's well over a $1m business and his business is only 9 months old, plus there are only two working in his business - and the kicker: From his garage! Size doesn't matter any more, it's what you do that matters!

2. Not sure if by ISO you are referring to search optimization? Helps, but is to the by-all-end-all. Link building is a major factor.

3. Stock designs: I don't see this pattern at all. FYI: When it comes to fulfillment centers in DecoNetwork, 90% of the sales are blank products where the customers uploads their own designs they already have. However, the opposite is true for an affiliate like a school, club, etc. 90% of their sales are their own designs. So it really depends which market you are targeting.

4. To hard by end customer: I also don't agree with this. Consumers are far more sophisticated these days. Of course, it does depend on your market. But if this statement was true then all sites would be struggling, but we know there are many that are doing outstandingly well using the same technology as they guy screaming failure.

5. Big company software: Well, this can be true but the reality is the technology available through solutions like DecoNetwork today is as good, if not better, than custom in-house software built by the big guys. But no one, including the big guys, should be threatened by that. Again it comes down to your market. If you are taking Zazzle and Cafe Press on then a designer and website technology is the least of your problems You will need substantial funding for advertising and promotion. These guys focus on the designer market place. Funny shirts, shirts made by designer members. Not so much the blank design your own. Pick you market and focus on it, and for the general 'design you own' there is lots of market out there to grab hold of.

6. Big bucks and like technology: It happens and we hear it also. Commonly they believe what they need is so specialized they can only possible get it by custom work. Soon they realize it was a mistake. Only click gave up a $100K project and moved to our platform realizing when it comes to decoration and apparel most web developers are fish out of water. We don't approach our solution from a web developers perspective, but from the industries perspective so if you opt for a custom job really consider will it be truly industry ready.

8. From our perspective yes. How many? As many as you want!

11. I'd offer a combination of both. We allow this so you can provide a list of domain names they can pick from, or let the owner use their own for true ownership.

Kevin Kelly at goblueheron.com: Kevin is a good guy and will certainly point you in the right direction so I agree in reaching out to Kevin.

Peter you've onto a good thing here so if you need any info / thoughts you have our email so feel free to ping us direct.

Cheers,
Brenden

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brenden For This Useful Post:
allamerican (August 25th, 2012), GraphicGuy (August 25th, 2012), printer631 (August 26th, 2012), VTG (August 25th, 2012)
Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 2:57:41 PM -   #12 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike gammons
Peter,

I Use deco network just starting out web site is top notch.

Mike
neoJungle
I hope u did not pay for it. How many companies u can have on yours?
So are you a one from 100? What is you wish on your project? Can u shot me advice? Go phillies! Cheers!

Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 3:54:55 PM -   #13 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Neo Jungle Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican
I hope u did not pay for it. How many companies u can have on yours?
So are you a one from 100? What is you wish on your project? Can u shot me advice? Go phillies! Cheers!
Peter,
I have had it two months or so and yes I pay for it.
I would like to add more information about the neoflex but I don't know CSS, so its slow going I may talk to a coach about how to highlight the DTG business. But the web site is easy to setup and get going! I have the new 5.0 ver. and its really easy.
Mike
Neojungle

Last edited by mike gammons; August 25th, 2012 at 05:34 PM..

The Following User Says Thank You to mike gammons For This Useful Post:
brenden (August 25th, 2012)
Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 4:30:17 PM -   #14 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

5th inning. Philly 2:0
First of all happy BD to ur lovely wife!
Thx for your reply. I will contact you for detail meanwhile I will distribute as Anajet until AA set up will completed. Any one use Inksoft? 2:2 now.

Old August 25th, 2012 Aug 25, 2012 4:47:29 PM -   #15 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Bret

I had insoft for awhile
the setup is nice and the backend was impressive
however its not for everyone and i cancelled mine due to alot of looky loos and no conversions of sales
it takes about two to four weeks for setup before you go live
the only advice i can give is keep the site simple
i think my main issue was that i offered way to many products and it was probly overwellming for most

The Following User Says Thank You to OSSKOBRET For This Useful Post:

This is a discussion about Inksoft or Deco network? Will it help? that was posted in the NeoFlex section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in