Will this work? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > NeoFlex
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future NeoFlex DTG owners.

Will this work?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 24th, 2012 Jul 24, 2012 6:52:24 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Mark
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Will this work?

I have the Dual CMYK and CMYK/White Neo's. My CMYK/White went on the fritz Saturday (if you noticed my crybaby post), in no way related to any of AA's doings. The dual unit has never been inked by me. I think it would benefit me to flush the lines, clean the dampers and fit the dual unit with CMYK/White cartridges. I understand that AA test the machines, so there is a potential for residuals remaining in the lines and dampers, thus the cleaning/flushing. Worst case I could completely change the 4 dampers.
Does anyone see any issues with this? This would effectively give me 2 CMYK/White machines.
I understand this is probably basic knowledge and all in all a silly question. While it makes perfect sense to me, I am afraid Peter, John, Leo, Jason and everyone else at AA would charter a bus to Ga and participate in a midieval ritual on me if I call with another issue!
So, do I clean, ink up and get back busy tomorrow or rest until UPS swings by? I dont see where any issues would arise...
Much appreciation ahead of time. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 25th, 2012 Jul 25, 2012 3:23:04 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Default Re: Will this work?

Good morning Mark,
That will work. Since you are new please call Tigers right before you started. Get step by step guide. Write down and Gee Ooo.
Have a great day!
Cheers! Coffees are on me always.

Old July 26th, 2012 Jul 26, 2012 4:29:05 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Adam

In our experience you can call the tigers all day, every day, and they will keep on helping until they resolve your issues. They are great at customer service at AA and they really want to help no matter how long it takes.

The Following User Says Thank You to printer631 For This Useful Post:
allamerican (July 26th, 2012)

Old July 26th, 2012 Jul 26, 2012 7:17:14 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Mark

Awesome. Prints like a champion. Now to sell a tractor, buy another base assembly and double production.

The Following User Says Thank You to Remark For This Useful Post:
allamerican (July 26th, 2012)
Old July 26th, 2012 Jul 26, 2012 6:55:32 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Sponsor
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: NeoFather Peter
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Thanked 1,468 Times in 1,160 Posts

Proud of you. All NeoFamily bless is working! We are ONE NEO. I like both are same letters
Cheers! Beers are on me alway.

This is a discussion about Will this work? that was posted in the NeoFlex section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in