Which of these T shirt designs would you buy and identify with as a man? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Buying > Need Help Finding a T-Shirt DESIGN
If you have seen a t-shirt design somewhere or used to have a favorite t-shirt and don't know where to buy it again, post here and see if one of our fellow members can help you locate it. This is for searches for a single t-shirt to buy retail, use the wholesale t-shirts forum for help sourcing a particular brand or style.

Which of these T shirt designs would you buy and identify with as a man?

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NoXid

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 12th, 2020 Apr 12, 2020 4:23:38 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Which of these T shirt designs would you buy and identify with as a man?

Here are 7 T shirt design concepts, pleaRse tell me which one you would most likely buy, wear and identify with as it's a passion or priorioty of yours.

1. A T shirt with a rainbow design to significy inclusion, also the LGBTQ community.

2. T shirts that represent your anti establishment values like
"Anti whatever is popular", "The blacksheep of the lot"

3. T shirt to signify that you have been through some thick stuff or adversity in your life and you are damn proud of it. SO you want to rep it

Like "Still standing, when I should be crawling"
Been through the ringer to be here.
Through hook and crook, I stand here today

4. Asian, Samari, Roman numeral symbols, characters with an ancient inspirational quote.

5. One word designs like "Honour", "Pride", "Self aware", "empowered"

6. Word designs that describe who you are like "BBQ Boss" , "Math Junkie", Gamer Freak, Code and Coffee addict

7. A workout T with an icon of a wolf with a motivational saying like
"Watch out here I come", or "Never back down", "Be the Alpha"

I'm personally passionate about and have been through adversity, am very anti mainstream and love the idea of mental toughness, So for me those designs would resonate.

Just doing a product test here .

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 12th, 2020 Apr 12, 2020 5:04:05 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Bob
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Default Re: Which of these T shirt designs would you buy and identify with as a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by braziljjay
1. A T shirt with a rainbow design to significy inclusion, also the LGBTQ community.
I'm not wearing that even if you pay me .

Quote:
2. T shirts that represent your anti establishment values like
"Anti whatever is popular", "The blacksheep of the lot"
Unlikely... I don't do public protests.

Quote:
3. T shirt to signify that you have been through some thick stuff or adversity in your life and you are damn proud of it. SO you want to rep it

Like "Still standing, when I should be crawling"
Been through the ringer to be here.
Through hook and crook, I stand here today
Nope... because that would be a lie.

Quote:
4. Asian, Samari, Roman numeral symbols, characters with an ancient inspirational quote.
I like the way Japanese / Chinese and hieroglyphic.
Quote:
5. One word designs like "Honour", "Pride", "Self aware", "empowered"
Nah! Too egoistic.

Quote:
6. Word designs that describe who you are like "BBQ Boss" , "Math Junkie", Gamer Freak, Code and Coffee addict
Code and Coffee addict... I admit it.

Quote:
7. A workout T with an icon of a wolf with a motivational saying like
"Watch out here I come", or "Never back down", "Be the Alpha"
Absolutely not! I would prefer the wolf on its own.

The Following User Says Thank You to TABOB For This Useful Post:
braziljjay (April 13th, 2020)
Old April 12th, 2020 Apr 12, 2020 5:47:08 PM -   #3 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Default Re: Which of these T shirt designs would you buy and identify with as a man?

Niches ... there are all sorts of niches. The more knowledge you have of a niche the more successfully you can connect with its members. And if you can appropriately apply humor to your niches, then you are golden. And by "appropriately" I do not mean safely or non-offensively; I mean appropriate for the audience, so as satiric, dark, scatological, or innocent as the niche requires. Do NOT hold back. Weak, outsider imitation of insider humor and identity may sell to well-meaning gift buyers, but they are unlikely to escape the T-shirt drawer. Of course, a sale is a sale, but if you want to develop an enthusiastic base of repeat customers, then BE THE NICHE, not the weak imitation.

Beyond, that, I would suggest "longer tail" ideas, ideas beyond the obvious surface level that has already been done a billion times for every niche. Be it the concept, the art, the humorous twist, bring something new, or at least very well done, to the table.

As to my fit to your 7 above, they are mostly not my thing. But you shouldn't be asking a bunch of T-shirt printers about what shirts they like, you should be targeting the actual niches you wish to sell to. Of course, the only opinion that really matters is when they give you their money :-)

Enjoy, the journey.

The Following User Says Thank You to NoXid For This Useful Post:
braziljjay (April 13th, 2020)

Old April 13th, 2020 Apr 13, 2020 6:13:30 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Too often we fall in love with our ideas and lose our way.
Doing a test and placing value on responses that shock your sensibilities is a smart thing. Remember, YOU are not your customer.
1. Nyet
2. If the protest message is similar to "Don't vote! It just encourages them." I vote yes. There are MANY messages that resonate more to be recognized by the viewer more than the wearer. And isn't that the point?
3. Many like messages like "battle injured veteran." Not my cup of tea BUT 'I support WOUNDED WARRIORS" is a message that is engaging.
4. W/o a quote the vote is no. If the quote is coexist it still a no.
5. Essentially the same as #3
6. You have a winner
7. Same as 6. Calling the tribe.

Now, regarding the 'as a man' qualifier. What you ares asking is a generational question. Some generations were taught respect as a man is earned while others believe it come with participation awards. Which one do you think favor unicorns?

Old April 13th, 2020 Apr 13, 2020 7:34:41 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thank you for all of your feedback. Awesomel Seems like I'm getting the hhang of what people like and don't like .

CHeers

Old April 13th, 2020 Apr 13, 2020 9:19:37 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Edward
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

1 - nope, no way
2 - yes
3 - no
4 - no
5 - no
6 - no
7 - no

like NoXid said, you are asking the wrong people

without movement there is no journey, let the public/customers be the push/pull

This is a discussion about Which of these T shirt designs would you buy and identify with as a man? that was posted in the Need Help Finding a T-Shirt DESIGN section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in