Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Buying > Need Help Finding a T-Shirt DESIGN
If you have seen a t-shirt design somewhere or used to have a favorite t-shirt and don't know where to buy it again, post here and see if one of our fellow members can help you locate it. This is for searches for a single t-shirt to buy retail, use the wholesale t-shirts forum for help sourcing a particular brand or style.

The Mystery USA Made Shirt ???

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 24th, 2005 Aug 24, 2005 5:18:20 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Shaun
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Arrow The Mystery USA Made Shirt ???

I need help finding the manufacturer or brand of this t-shirt.

I bought this t-shirt from UpperPlayground.com and the shirt is really good quality. The best part about it is that the shirt say's "Made in the USA".... but out of ALL the USA manufacturers I've contacted for samples... NONE have this tag!

The clothing company relabeled the shirt. And there is NO RN # on the tags. And they will not tell me what brand of shirt it is... only that "their printer handles all that stuff".

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 24th, 2005 Aug 24, 2005 5:22:49 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Default Re: The Mystery USA Made Shirt ???

Just FYI....

Its not.... Alstyle, NoSweat (Union Wear), or American Apparel.

Please don't guess if you don't know... Buying samples is costing me a small fortune.

Thanks.

Old July 19th, 2006 Jul 19, 2006 1:19:08 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Jon

Some other companies made in usa are:
Jensen
alore
A.S.Tees
Alternative Apparel
royal apparel

I have no idea who manufactured the shirt from that picture alone. Is it a vintage feeling shirt? Lightweight or heavyweight? If you could describe the feel of the shirt, it would be easier to point you in the right direction

Old July 20th, 2006 Jul 20, 2006 1:24:20 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Solmu's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Lewis
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Regarding that label... I seriously doubt it's legal. As it is presented it's not legal, though depending on what information is on the other tag it may be.

If I had to bet I'd say the shirt wasn't made in the USA at all, but as Jon said I don't think it's possible to tell from that photo alone.

Last edited by Rodney; July 20th, 2006 at 09:44 AM..

Old February 12th, 2008 Feb 12, 2008 8:51:09 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Gilberto

Curious as to why it's not legal?

Old March 17th, 2008 Mar 17, 2008 10:54:40 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Ended up being a void point for me... moved on to better quality blanks and eventually made my own overseas. Just seen this post bumped so I figured I would thank the contributors nevertheless. Thanks guys. Your awesome!

gilberto, they said its not legal because no RN#... you need one if your the manufacturer unless the company name was on the top label... However the top label was not the original manufacturer. Probably wasn't legal but like I mentioned its no longer an issue for me. There's far better stuff out there... I originally just liked the fit and neck was nice and tighter than stuff like the Gildan and Hanes I was looking at prior.

On a side note: Its amazing how many 'blanks' brand are out there! Anyone looking for the right blank (if they are making tee's domestically) shouldn't be afraid to look beyond the named 'most' bulk blank wholesalers carry. Small shows like ISS have plenty of brands to look at. Just food for thought.

This is a discussion about The Mystery USA Made Shirt ??? that was posted in the Need Help Finding a T-Shirt DESIGN section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in