[Mimaki GP-604D] Help with Cap Slider Assembly - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Mimaki
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future owners of the Mimaki series of DTG printers.

[Mimaki GP-604D] Help with Cap Slider Assembly

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 17th, 2013 Dec 17, 2013 6:29:25 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Help with Cap Slider Assembly

We purchased a GP604-D printer (used). It worked well until we let it sit for a few weeks without printing. After many painful steps and talking to tech support, we replaced all of the dampers, attempted to siphon ink with a syringe, nozzle head cleaned, disway washed, and used almost 50% of our new ink cartridges with ink fills...we are at a fork in the road. We can now get the ink to fill the dampers for all colors, except black (and this is a major improvement). We were told that the cap for black and cyan may be the issue at this point. Has anyone experienced this in the past? Did you replace the one cap, or did you replace the entire cap assembly? Would you say this was a worthy investment?

Any help would be appreciated....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 1st, 2014 Jan 1, 2014 11:08:05 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Default Re: Help with Cap Slider Assembly

you can replace the single cap in 10 minutes, but generally the problem is in the drain pipes under the cap that are clogged ink.

Old May 16th, 2014 May 16, 2014 4:55:31 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Dieter

Default Re: Help with Cap Slider Assembly

Hi Guys
I`m from Peru and a Have a little brand ,I would like to looking for somebody to know a dealer or distributor of MImaki because I,m interested to get a GP604-D printer (new)to be send to Peru
I can say that "we are still in wet begin the ears" about DTG print in Peru but after doing a little research I`ve been able to realize that the DTG printing whit discharge method is the best system this is my first impression about digital printer
I will be very grateful to anyone who can help me
thanks

This is a discussion about Help with Cap Slider Assembly that was posted in the Mimaki section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in