[Kornit 931DS] Kornit Storm 2 Help!! - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > Kornit
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future Kornit DTG owners.

[Kornit 931DS] Kornit Storm 2 Help!!

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old May 11th, 2017 May 11, 2017 3:30:11 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Rich Mendoza
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Kornit Storm 2 Help!!

We are really needing some help with some error issues we are now getting on our Kornit Storm 2. We have spent over 300k with this company in the past 3 years. We got tired of having to FIX ourselves even when they have sent out TECHS so i decided not to renew the 10k a year service plan. With doing that they do not offer customer service over the phone for small issues we are having and charge a crazy amount per hour for help. Attached our the errors i'm getting when I am turning off the machine. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1186.JPG (5.58 MB, 78 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2017 May 11, 2017 3:31:37 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Rich Mendoza

Default Re: Kornit Storm 2 Help!!

Attachments
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1186.JPG (85.6 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1185.JPG (96.7 KB, 53 views)

Old May 14th, 2017 May 14, 2017 6:24:18 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Sébastien

Hi,
as you try to clean the encoder scale print head carriage, because the problem come from this axis.

ImageUploadedByTShirtForums1494771707.612126.jpg

Sincerely,
Sebastien

Old December 27th, 2017 Dec 27, 2017 12:48:18 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

From the look of the messages, it could be a couple of different things:
The limits may just need to be adjusted for the Y axis (forward, backward)
The capping height for the Z axis may need to be adjusted (could be too much pressure being applied when the capping occurs)
It may also be that the encoder strip is dirty, but you will usually see a different error for that

From what I heard, if you call the Kornit support line, I heard they allow the first 15 minutes for free. Not 100% sure though. I usually email the [email protected], and get some answers through email.

Old February 23rd, 2018 Feb 23, 2018 12:22:27 PM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: John

Did you get this fixed, ? my guess would be encoder strip also. - or maybe try to join the forum on facebook, a lot of helpful people online there also.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/204944886528230/

This is a discussion about Kornit Storm 2 Help!! that was posted in the Kornit section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in