T-Shirt Forums banner

Can someone tell me if the Kornit Prints are as good as the Brother 782's?

[Kornit General] 
4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ROYAL SAVAGE 
#1 ·
Can someone tell me if the Kornit Prints (on Black Shirts) are as good as the Brother 782's?

I really need to know if the DAILY PRODUCTION QUALITY OF THE KORNIT PRINT is equal, or better than the Brother 782 Quality.

Thank You.

#4 ·
Can someone tell me if the Kornit Prints (on Black Shirts) are as good as the Brother 782's?

I really need to know if the DAILY PRODUCTION QUALITY OF THE KORNIT PRINT is equal, or better than the Brother 782 Quality.

Thank You.
We print thousands of shirts per week on Kornit machines. With that type of wear and tear the gear needs to be physically tough. That is the reason we own it. All of the brands of equipment have pluses and minuses.

We are considered by many to be the best in the US on black t-shirts. 90% of all printing we do is on black. Maintainence is the key to any of this gear.We have never owned a Brother machine nor run one. I can't speak either way on something I don't know about.

I am a big fan of pretreating at the print level. We have had excellent success.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.