what paper is for me? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Heat Press and Heat Transfers > Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper
Discuss the different inkjet transfer papers currently on the market.

what paper is for me?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 8th, 2009 Jul 8, 2009 4:33:45 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default what paper is for me?

Hello my job is to sell clothes and bags. I would like to buy a washable transfer paper to print my own sketch and brand. My question is which one has the most duration without fails? And which one it doesn t has the plastic touch? I don’t want my sketch to print inside a square I would like a natural print result like the usual clothes with prints. Of course my costumers when will buy it, I would like to wash it like any other cloth (at hand or washing machine) without problems. I have a Canon ip 3600 inkjet printer. Thank you and I will be happy to have news from you soon.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 8th, 2009 Jul 8, 2009 9:15:37 AM -   #2 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Luis
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Thanked 1,132 Times in 839 Posts

Default Re: what paper is for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian
Hello my job is to sell clothes and bags. I would like to buy a washable transfer paper to print my own sketch and brand. My question is which one has the most duration without fails? And which one it doesn t has the plastic touch? I don’t want my sketch to print inside a square I would like a natural print result like the usual clothes with prints. Of course my costumers when will buy it, I would like to wash it like any other cloth (at hand or washing machine) without problems. I have a Canon ip 3600 inkjet printer. Thank you and I will be happy to have news from you soon.
You need to look into custom plastisol heat transfer. Do a forum search for custom plastisol transfer. Lots of info about custom transfer.

Old July 8th, 2009 Jul 8, 2009 10:30:08 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Jetpro Softstretch is by far the softest transfer paper for LIGHT garments that I've found, haven't found a dark transfer paper that I like yet.

Old July 8th, 2009 Jul 8, 2009 9:29:28 PM -   #4 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

JPSS will leave polymer in unwanted areas especially on pastel even on light grey garments.

Here is a post about it: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/inkjet-...er/t89913.html

Old August 6th, 2009 Aug 6, 2009 8:28:11 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

for light tees i love using JPSS! It is very durable, not heavy, looks very bright and natural, and if you trim around your design you won't see the polymer!

Old August 6th, 2009 Aug 6, 2009 5:04:42 PM -   #6 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

If you really like no polymer around the image at all Imageclip for inkjet is self weeding. Same feel, durability and quality as JPSS. Of course no polymer window to boot.

Just make sure your canon ink is pigmented ink. It lasts longer and will not bleed.

This is a discussion about what paper is for me? that was posted in the Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in