Best vinyl for pigmentes ink (Epson 3880) - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Heat Press and Heat Transfers > Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper
Discuss the different inkjet transfer papers currently on the market.

Best vinyl for pigmentes ink (Epson 3880)

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 12th, 2019 Jun 12, 2019 12:15:58 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Best vinyl for pigmentes ink (Epson 3880)

Hey all

I want to use my Epson 3880 with pigmented ink in my heat transfer business, but are in doubt about the following

What is the best (most popular) paper/vinyl for the following

1. Printable paper/vinyl for white garment
2. Printable paper/vinyl for dark garments
3. Printable paper/vinyl for performance garment
4. Printable paper/vinyl for stickers/decals

I have a vinyl cutter, so cutting is not an issue

Looking forward to your replies/opinions

Jesper

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 12th, 2019 Jun 12, 2019 5:20:46 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Just friendly & helpful
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Best vinyl for pigmentes ink (Epson 3880)

for Printing with my Pigment printer which is a Epson WF 7610 i use jpss for white and light garments. I have 3G Opaque for Dark garments but i haven't used it yet. But the wash life is amazing . I'm at 40 washes and I buy my Printable Transfer material from World Of Paper. Both of these work on 100% Cotton,!00% Poly and 50/50 Blends and similar.

For printing stickers i wouldnt suggest it. There isnt anything out there that would be Satisfaction happy for selling to anyone and wont work outside or for very long. Even if you laminate it ,you still wont be happy and you will get a call from a complaining customer. A real vinyl printer starts at $7K for a 24" Mutoh Value jet eco-solvent.

Old June 12th, 2019 Jun 12, 2019 6:59:51 PM -   #3 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Ed
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Thanked 1,185 Times in 1,105 Posts

Default Re: Best vinyl for pigmentes ink (Epson 3880)

Jesper. Do you have a sublimation printer? If so, there is now vinyl for printing sublimation that can be applied to all colors. Soon there will be a sign vinyl that can be printed with inkjet.

This is a discussion about Best vinyl for pigmentes ink (Epson 3880) that was posted in the Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in