Any thoughts or comments on this Heat press? And any good Canadian heat press sellers? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Heat Press and Heat Transfers > Heat Presses - Equipment
Discuss the different brands and sizes of heat presses available on the market, including Hix, GeoKnight, Hotronix, and other smaller manufacturers. Topics include maintenance, selection, styles and more.

Any thoughts or comments on this Heat press? And any good Canadian heat press sellers?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 22nd, 2009 Jul 22, 2009 10:36:26 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Any thoughts or comments on this Heat press? And any good Canadian heat press sellers?

Hi everyone,

I just found this heat press on ebay: 15X15 SUBLIMATION DIGITAL HEAT PRESS MACHINE TRANSFER on eBay.ca (item 170356145041 end time 09-Aug-09 02:14:35 EDT)

I am wondering if anyone can give me feedback on it and whether or not I should attempt to purchase a heat press from ebay. I'm really looking for something that is well priced, easy enough to use/ figure out and that won't die on me after a few uses.

Also, if anyone knows of any good Canadian heat press sellers I would be very thankful

Thanks in advance!!

V.S.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 22nd, 2009 Jul 22, 2009 12:40:51 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Greg
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Default Re: Any thoughts or comments on this Heat press? And any good Canadian heat press sellers?

Hi

I bought a press on ebay about 1 1/2 year ago and it work fine the seller I dont remember who he was but the machine came from somewhere in asia.

Very easy to use it's digital and the brand is asc i think there website is asc365.net but im not sure. I paid about 300.00$ for mine and it's worth every single dollar.

Old July 22nd, 2009 Jul 22, 2009 12:55:05 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: Any thoughts or comments on this Heat press? And any good Canadian heat press sellers?

Thank you very much! ASC is in Toronto, it seems, so I'll maybe look into them.

Old July 22nd, 2009 Jul 22, 2009 1:10:47 PM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Clay

Try these guys.
Transfer Paper Canada - Your heat transfer source.

Old July 28th, 2009 Jul 28, 2009 12:01:58 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Steve
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

for every positive cheap ebay heatpress story there is an equal tale of woe, mine lasted about two years with moderate use, would i buy one again ? nope, but its enough to get you started fairly cheaply IF your lucky.

Old July 28th, 2009 Jul 28, 2009 12:04:31 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Nick

I would rather recommend you buying the sunie heat press, it has earned a good reputation on this forum.

This is a discussion about Any thoughts or comments on this Heat press? And any good Canadian heat press sellers? that was posted in the Heat Presses - Equipment section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in