T-Shirt Forums banner

HPN Signature Series 15x15

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  gulfsidebill 
#1 · (Edited)
Disclaimer: I'm new to T-shirtforums so sorry If I'm making this post the wrong way.

Hello,
I would like to know if anyone has had this press (HPN Signature Series 15x15) and if so, what has your experience been like (how long did it last you/problems you encounter with it and how you or they fixed it/Is the double warranty worth it/tips and tricks/Do you still have it, and if so, how long has it been? I'm new to heat pressing and I'm thinking about getting this one.
Thank you for your time.
- Chino
EDIT: This is my budget. I know there are better out there, but I'm especifically asking for this one (Looking for someone who has had this one). I'd use it for clothing with HTV.

#5 ·
Ask HPN for references - Do be fooled by bells & whistles. Your main concern should be with the quality of the heating element, heat platen and bottom platen - not the eye candy. Accurate temperature and the proper amount of pressure are required to achieve a successful levels of day in day out heat transfer printing. Does HPN offer a money back guarantee? Rule of Thumb...You get what you pay for! I have a friend who is still using a Hix manual press with a wound bell timer he purchased 20+ years ago Speaking from 45+ years of industry experience Good Luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.