Eco-Solvent Conversion of Inkjet Printers (Epson L100/L200 series) Philippines - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Heat Press and Heat Transfers

Heat Press and Heat Transfer Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of heat press technology. Transfer paper, inks, plastisol transfers, vinyl cutters, printers, commercial usage, durability, suppliers, etc.

Eco-Solvent Conversion of Inkjet Printers (Epson L100/L200 series) Philippines

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 11th, 2015 Feb 11, 2015 2:59:19 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Post Eco-Solvent Conversion of Inkjet Printers (Epson L100/L200 series) Philippines

Hi guys, I am interested in making my small format eco solvent printer using Epson L100 series (L100,L110,L120) printers, this printers are manufactured with a built in CISS and for sure has a durable print head, I have read many threads about converting epson printers to work with eco solvent inks but doesn't give any definitive advise. I just thought that new printers are more adaptable with these kind of inks than there old predecessors, and if the issue is preheating the vinyl or the material to be printed maybe retrofitting a hair blower under the media can be easily installed. So the real trick is to search a real eco solvent ink that is more friendly to the other parts like the hoses and tanks. what are your thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download.jpg (6.9 KB, 51 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 23rd, 2015 Mar 23, 2015 9:08:05 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Default Re: Eco-Solvent Conversion of Inkjet Printers (Epson L100/L200 series) Philippines

I have a Epson Artisan can that be converted to use solvent ink?

Old April 6th, 2015 Apr 6, 2015 8:56:16 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Mike
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: Eco-Solvent Conversion of Inkjet Printers (Epson L100/L200 series) Philippines

Hi,
I have just ordered and started to convert an artisan to Eco solvent.

How did you go with your conversion.

Old April 10th, 2015 Apr 10, 2015 8:00:43 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: faaris

hi, im from malaysia.. there are few people that selling the converted L1300 using eco solvent.. last day i have a successful print on vinyl.. but they dont want to disclose the conversion method..

all i knew is the tube is replaced, and using heater (hair blower)

their selling price is MYR5000 and original stock of epson L1300 is MYR1400

Old March 14th, 2018 Mar 14, 2018 11:48:19 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Frank

I started converting my Epson WF 1100
few problems so far.. Regular (damper) ink cartridge leaked after 5 hrs of eco ink filled, also Ciss tank in not eco solvent friendly, Ciss ink tubes not solvent friendly as well started to soften after 3 hrs of ink filled. I seams the ink head and the manifold and pump system was the only thing withstood the eco solvent ink.

I have now bought (8 lines)new solvent resistant ink tubes on Ebay, I will only need 5 lines out of it, also decided to make my own ink tank for use of bulk ink. It seam the only problem to complete the job is solving the ink cartridge issue. If anyone have any idea how to overcome that issue please let me know...

This is a discussion about Eco-Solvent Conversion of Inkjet Printers (Epson L100/L200 series) Philippines that was posted in the Heat Press and Heat Transfers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in