jetpress 14 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Heat Press and Heat Transfers

Heat Press and Heat Transfer Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of heat press technology. Transfer paper, inks, plastisol transfers, vinyl cutters, printers, commercial usage, durability, suppliers, etc.

jetpress 14

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 18th, 2006 Apr 18, 2006 1:09:43 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default jetpress 14

Does anyone have experience with this press? I am going to doing shirts for the soccer club that I coach for and the two choices I have for brands are the GK and Mighty that are local. If I do go to an online purchase I was looking at the HIX swingman.

Most of the things I do would be orders for about 20 at a time? Any problem with either of these or preferences?

As you can I am a newbie. I used a press for a while a few years ago when I was working for a store but this would be my first venture alone.

Any feedback is helpful.

Last edited by vmyers13; April 19th, 2006 at 06:58 AM..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 25th, 2006 Apr 25, 2006 1:46:13 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Wizard

Default Re: jetpress 14

If you decide to look online, Id suggest to look at the Stahl line as well. Ive been looking into them as of late and they seem to offer a really nice press and a decent price. And from everythng Ive seen so far, you can find just about any level of machine in your size with them.

Old April 25th, 2006 Apr 25, 2006 9:47:40 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Susan

What size Hix? For the smaller Hix swing, I was told that the older models the cables got in the way (by a Hix dealer) but has been fixed. Hix is tried-and-true per my reading and also from a Plastisol supplier/screenprinter I'm using right now.

Old April 27th, 2006 Apr 27, 2006 5:56:38 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Apprentice

Was looking at 15x15 Swingman. Will be making my decision by the end of the week. I talked to someone at Alpha Supply and he had nothing but good things to say about it. Was just tryign to avoid the shipping costs.

This is a discussion about jetpress 14 that was posted in the Heat Press and Heat Transfers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in