can you guys help me with some reveiws or pros and cons on -ink flex, jet opaque, and blue grid, never used opaque transfer paper before??? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Heat Press and Heat Transfers

Heat Press and Heat Transfer Category Sponsor

Discuss the various aspects of heat press technology. Transfer paper, inks, plastisol transfers, vinyl cutters, printers, commercial usage, durability, suppliers, etc.

can you guys help me with some reveiws or pros and cons on -ink flex, jet opaque, and blue grid, never used opaque transfer paper before???

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 18th, 2011 Jul 18, 2011 5:47:34 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: abdul
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default can you guys help me with some reveiws or pros and cons on -ink flex, jet opaque, and blue grid, never used opaque transfer paper before???

im looking to buy some opaque transfer paper and based on my research I have narrowed it down to ink flex, jet opaque, and blue grid, but i dont know any thing about any of them??? can u guys help me with the pros and cons of these brands???

This is a discussion about can you guys help me with some reveiws or pros and cons on -ink flex, jet opaque, and blue grid, never used opaque transfer paper before??? that was posted in the Heat Press and Heat Transfers section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in