T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Graphics and Design Help

Graphics and Design Help Category Sponsor

Get advice to help you create your t-shirt graphics. Discuss t-shirt design software, special effect techniques, or other topics related to creating a t-shirt design on your computer. If you'd rather hire a graphic designer to do the work for you, please post in our Referrals and Recommendations section here.

40+ Wacom Tablet Tutorials

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 31st, 2009 Aug 31, 2009 8:20:07 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Stu
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Post 40+ Wacom Tablet Tutorials

Wacom tablets allow graphic designers to extend their abilities. If you’re like me and you’re interested in learning more about working with Wacom tablets, there are plenty of tutorials available. This post features more than 40 such tutorials, including a number of video tutorials.

Some deal with the basics of Wacom tablets and getting them setup correctly, while others demonstrate more advanced usage. Additionally, some of the tutorials could be completed without a tablet.

Make Me A Wacom Master!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stubrad1982 For This Useful Post:
amp267 (September 2nd, 2009), ashamutt (August 31st, 2009), dim116 (September 1st, 2009), gerry (August 31st, 2009), jimmi (September 2nd, 2009), pixnstix (August 31st, 2009)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 5:42:41 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Carlos
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: 40+ Wacom Tablet Tutorials

We all appreciate all these resources you've been posting but it bothers me that you're just copy+pasting. I don't know why but if it was me I'd explain the resources in my own words. I mean like I said it's great that you're doing it but the fact that you're doing it in this manner makes it seem like you're ripping it off.

That's just a pet peeve of mine. I guess it doesn't bother other people so just continue posting these resources

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 8:35:56 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Stu

I'm sorry you feel that way MX1CAN!

If i wanted to rip someone off i definately wouldn't be putting up a "BIG SHINY LINK" to these great websites and resources. I would be "ripping em off" as you put it, and posting the entire article in my own words and claiming credit.

I've gotta say i'm somewhat insulted. I guess there's just no pleasing some people.

Why should i spend the majority of my time looking for great info, tools, resources, tutorials etc, that i think are really useful to me (and maybe to others) and take the time to post about them in this forum, to have it thrown back in my face.

All i do is point people in the direction of useful information.

I'm copy and pasting these articles because they are "SOMEBODY ELSES" work and not my own.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do about my posts and to avoid any further issues i will no longer be posting any resource links, only my own information and experiences.

Sorry to all who i have upset!!!!

Last edited by stubrad1982; September 2nd, 2009 at 08:49 AM..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubrad1982 For This Useful Post:
ashamutt (September 2nd, 2009), chobay (September 2nd, 2009)

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 8:46:28 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubrad1982
I'm sorry you feel that way MX1CAN!

If i wanted to rip someone off i definately wouldn't be putting up a "BIG SHINY LINK" to these great websites and resources. I would be "ripping em off" as you put it, and posting the entire article in my own words and claiming credit.

I've gotta say i'm somewhat insulted. I guess there's just no pleasing some people.

Why should i spend the majority of my time looking for great info, tools, resources, tutorials etc, that i think are really useful to me (and maybe to others) and take the time to post about them in this forum, to have it thrown back in my face.

All i do is point people in the direction of useful information.

I'm copy and pasting these articles because they are "SOMEBODY ELSES" work and not my own.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do about my posts and to avoid any further issues i will no longer be posting any resource links, only my own information and experiences.

Sorry to all!!!!
you can pm me if you dont want to post. i think the info you put up is very valuable and appreciated. im sure most would agree

The Following User Says Thank You to amp267 For This Useful Post:
ashamutt (September 2nd, 2009)
Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 9:43:49 AM -   #5 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Charles
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,353 Posts

Stu....post away...don't be distracted by those who are not clear on some issues

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 9:53:40 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Mrs. Bacon
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

PLEASE keep posting!!!!!

You have done a GREAT job!!!!!!!!!

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 1:21:39 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

This is a great find. Keep posting. What you are doing is the complete opposite of "ripping it off".

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 1:33:22 PM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

You can call me: Gerry
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

yeah! thanks for the useful resources.

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 2:05:03 PM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry
yeah! thanks for the useful resources.
Yeah, keep posting stubrad! The guy who is nitpicking about how you post, can just NOT click on your threads if its that bothersome..

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 3:47:59 PM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

No need to be offended my man. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear when I said that it was a pet peeve to me only. Others don't share my feelings and you're doing nothing wrong. Obviously you can't please everyone and to try would be ludicrous. So like I said in my original post keep posting these great resources and helping out the community. I apologize for not explaining myself better.

To everybody else: You must have mistaken my post as well. That's just how I feel. No one thinks or feels the same way as others so I'm sure you can understand. Anyway I hope I've explained myself better with this post. Obviously he's not ripping off anything it's just that to me it feels somewhat monotonous when I read the post and then go to the link and read the same thing again

Anyway once again: Keep the resources coming mate!

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 3:52:40 PM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX1CAN
No need to be offended my man. Perhaps I didn't make myself clear when I said that it was a pet peeve to me only. Others don't share my feelings and you're doing nothing wrong. Obviously you can't please everyone and to try would be ludicrous. So like I said in my original post keep posting these great resources and helping out the community. I apologize for not explaining myself better.

To everybody else: You must have mistaken my post as well. That's just how I feel. No one thinks or feels the same way as others so I'm sure you can understand. Anyway I hope I've explained myself better with this post. Obviously he's not ripping off anything it's just that to me it feels somewhat monotonous when I read the post and then go to the link and read the same thing again

Anyway once again: Keep the resources coming mate!
i was meaning to write that i dont think you ment it the way it was taken. no worries everybody has the right to there opnion. i think the happy face didnt work this time, but i know what you ment was not inteneded to come out the way most of us took it. ....hope it works this time

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 3:58:29 PM -   #12 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by amp267
i was meaning to write that i dont think you ment it the way it was taken. no worries everybody has the right to there opnion. i think the happy face didnt work this time, but i know what you ment was not inteneded to come out the way most of us took it. ....hope it works this time
Thanks for the back-up

As a veteran of forums in general I know that one of the drawbacks is to be taken out of context. Sometimes no matter what you post or how you word it it will be misinterpreted. Oh well I see that you understand what I was trying to say. Hopefully others will do so as well.

I don't want to be causing trouble in my early life on this particular forum

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 4:01:34 PM -   #13 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

no worries, im sure most of us understand. this is one of the nicer forums. alot of friendly people. some of the other forums im on are pretty vicious at times.

Old September 2nd, 2009 Sep 2, 2009 4:22:13 PM -   #14 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Dennis

I think there was a communication error also.

If I was the author of any of the sites that Stu is linking to I would personally thank him. Stu is driving traffic to the other guy's sites. So the other guy is getting more traffic which leads to more newsletter subscribers and more people seeing the ads (and maybe clicking or buying) that are on the websites also.

I wish Stu was out posting links to my sites.

But, if Stu was just copying all the information and posting it on his own site with his own ads (which he isn't) then that would be crossing the line.

Keep up the good work, I've bookmarked several of the pages you have linked to and I'm sure the webmasters love it.

Dennis G

Old September 3rd, 2009 Sep 3, 2009 6:18:48 AM -   #15 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Brian

I usually get to work a few minutes early and check this site..

Popular photoshop Bookmarks on Delicious

browse around and you'll find a lot of the same posts stu puts out. it has a lot of wordpress/php/css tips and stuff too. If you like his links check it out!

The Following User Says Thank You to brianmot For This Useful Post:
gerry (September 3rd, 2009)

This is a discussion about 40+ Wacom Tablet Tutorials that was posted in the Graphics and Design Help section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in