T-Shirt Forums banner

vectors

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  GHEENEE1 
#1 ·
Hi, looking for some help and advice, which i will thank people for in advance.

I am a novice to the t shirt world, but i have all the kit, the press, the printers, cutters etc, my issues are really sourcing the images i desire to use.

I am working with corel draw 7 (novice) and find the internet a minefield, and dont know where to look for vectors silohuettes and images that can be used for commercial use.

the t shirts i am looking to produce will be pretty basic, maybe use flex/flock with vectors and a funny logo/ saying.

can anybody guide me toward a good source of vectors etc, i notice people selling like 200000 on ebay for a 10 pounds, i guess this is too good to be true.

many thanks

#2 ·
It depends on what you are intending to do really.
one off's or stocking a store with your own brand.
Places like Dollarphoto club are a good source of silhouettes and vectors likewise '123rf' but you'll have to watch the license if you intend to mass produce the same images
your 2k images will probably be okay but you'll have to check that they are free usage license.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.