Frequently Asked Questions in the Graphics and Design Help Forum: New here? Read Me:) - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Graphics and Design Help

Graphics and Design Help Category Sponsor

Get advice to help you create your t-shirt graphics. Discuss t-shirt design software, special effect techniques, or other topics related to creating a t-shirt design on your computer. If you'd rather hire a graphic designer to do the work for you, please post in our Referrals and Recommendations section here.

Frequently Asked Questions in the Graphics and Design Help Forum: New here? Read Me:)

Like Tree2Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old March 27th, 2013 Mar 27, 2013 8:57:16 AM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Frequently Asked Questions in the Graphics and Design Help Forum: New here? Read Me:)

Somehow the link (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/tags/best-software/) doesn't work right.
It directs me to the homepage and if I click on a subject or sub-forum I get a 404-mention.
Does anyone know something about this?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013 May 16, 2013 7:26:06 PM -   #17 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Michael
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: Frequently Asked Questions in the Graphics and Design Help Forum: New here? Read Me:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by empti
Somehow the link (https://www.t-shirtforums.com/tags/best-software/) doesn't work right.
It directs me to the homepage and if I click on a subject or sub-forum I get a 404-mention.
I've been scouring this site a lot lately for info, and ran into this problem also...Hope they get it fixed.

Old May 20th, 2013 May 20, 2013 9:17:41 AM -   #18 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,023 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbrushdude
I've been scouring this site a lot lately for info, and ran into this problem also...Hope they get it fixed.
@Airbrushdude @empti while we're working on fixing this issue, you can still view the same threads through this alternate link: best software related topics at T-Shirt Forums

Old May 20th, 2013 May 20, 2013 2:15:47 PM -   #19 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,023 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by empti
Somehow the link (best software related topics at T-Shirt Forums) doesn't work right.
The link is fixed now

In the future, if you have questions about why some feature of the forum doesn't work, feel free to contact me directly via PM or email (contact link is at the bottom of the page) That's a lot easier for me to see than a post in one of the many threads.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
Airbrushdude (May 21st, 2013)
Old February 28th, 2016 Feb 28, 2016 12:59:42 AM -   #20 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

You can call me: hovig
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

sorry for asking .. ı need some program i can put borders and frames around the picture or example like this picture

http://www.geektoypia.com/wp-content...ft-t-shirt.jpg

Old September 14th, 2016 Sep 14, 2016 5:27:33 PM -   #21 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

i am new to this business and i just purchased a new heat press. My company was already doing embroidery work but wanted to expand our work. the issue i am having is that we do a majority of our work for safety forces and military who already have a specific logo. We currently do not have any of the logos in the form of a digital copy (jpeg of pdf) as all of our work is sent to be digitized for the embroidery machine via a cell phone picture then converted to a dts file. Outside of remaking all of the logos in a software program I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to make this happen.

Old March 19th, 2017 Mar 19, 2017 12:39:39 AM -   #22 (permalink)
Forum Member

https://www.fiverr.com/kojoloronoso/...g-logo-for-you

Old May 3rd, 2017 May 3, 2017 6:35:24 PM -   #23 (permalink)
Forum Member

You can call me: Wendy

What is the best and easiest software program for designing tshirts?

Old May 4th, 2017 May 4, 2017 2:10:33 PM -   #24 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltyshoe
What is the best and easiest software program for designing tshirts?
Adobe and Corel seem to run about even for design work.

This is a discussion about Frequently Asked Questions in the Graphics and Design Help Forum: New here? Read Me:) that was posted in the Graphics and Design Help section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in