discuss the 7th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design extravaganza! - Page 28 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Graphics and Design Help

Graphics and Design Help Category Sponsor

Get advice to help you create your t-shirt graphics. Discuss t-shirt design software, special effect techniques, or other topics related to creating a t-shirt design on your computer. If you'd rather hire a graphic designer to do the work for you, please post in our Referrals and Recommendations section here.

discuss the 7th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design extravaganza!

Like Tree1Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 30th, 2012 Jul 30, 2012 5:04:40 PM -   #406 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 6,032 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: discuss the 7th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design extravaganza!

PS. The final round of voting has started: Final Round of Voting has started in our 7th T-Shirt Design Contest Extravaganza

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 30th, 2012 Jul 30, 2012 5:27:51 PM -   #407 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: john
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default Re: discuss the 7th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design extravaganza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
Think about it this way. Do YOU read every post in the forum?

Many of our members run businesses, so it's just not possible to be active in every thread or contest (among many other reasons)
Rodney.... I didn't mean it as a negative statement And no I don't read all threads.... But a Contest does catch my eye & interest.

just saying...

Old July 30th, 2012 Jul 30, 2012 5:39:23 PM -   #408 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Rodney.... I didn't mean it as a negative statement
I must have misunderstood the frowning face you put after your statement No worries though

Old July 30th, 2012 Jul 30, 2012 5:48:02 PM -   #409 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
I must have misunderstood the frowning face you put after your statement No worries though
My Bad... as they say... Just casted my vote in Final round
Good Luck to ALL finalist!

Old July 30th, 2012 Jul 30, 2012 7:50:10 PM -   #410 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: tim
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

man i can't believe my fave didn't make it into the second round. in fact only one that i liked from the first round is still in it.

just goes to show you how dis-attached i am to the new world. different strokes for different folks.

yikes!

still, GOOD LUCK ALL!

Old July 31st, 2012 Jul 31, 2012 2:36:16 AM -   #411 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Marilyn
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miktoxic
man i can't believe my fave didn't make it into the second round. in fact only one that i liked from the first round is still in it.

just goes to show you how dis-attached i am to the new world. different strokes for different folks.

yikes!

still, GOOD LUCK ALL!
I know what you mean. My favorite didn't make, but three others that I liked did, so I guess I will vote for one of them.
Great job everyone and Good Luck to all!!

Old July 31st, 2012 Jul 31, 2012 4:52:37 AM -   #412 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Donna
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Wow, my favorites didn't make it either..what a shame. Guess I'll have to really look them over to decide on my top pick.

Old August 1st, 2012 Aug 1, 2012 5:08:44 PM -   #413 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Sandi

Round two is amazing, I am so inspired and encouraged by the amazing talent in this contest. I knew I wouldn't make it to round two this year but look out next year!!

Old August 3rd, 2012 Aug 3, 2012 1:33:49 PM -   #414 (permalink)
m77
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: m77

My vote is in! I can't deny, I'm bummed I didnt make it to round two, but the finalists are looking good!

Old August 4th, 2012 Aug 4, 2012 10:33:40 AM -   #415 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: James
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

My favorite made it to the final round. Didn't make it there myself, but that's ok. A lot of cool entries this year. Good luck to those 11!

Old August 8th, 2012 Aug 8, 2012 3:43:00 AM -   #416 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Jesse

Been kinda busy between work and trying to get a toe healed I recently had surgery on, but wanted to say it was very cool to see everyone's interpretations of the subject. I always find it a pleasure to be able to get a glimpse into how other artists "see" things, and some people went into some really interesting and unexpected territory on this. I was of course a little disappointed I did not make it to the next round, but c'est la vie. I was excited that one of my favorites did however make it, and wish the best of luck to everyone in the final round. I will be waiting with anticipation to see who wins.

The Following User Says Thank You to tigertail777 For This Useful Post:
Rodney (August 8th, 2012)
Old August 8th, 2012 Aug 8, 2012 2:51:53 PM -   #417 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Designers: be sure to check out the current t-shirt design contest going on from Anajet. Deadline is August 31st and the top prize is $1000 https://www.t-shirtforums.com/anajet/t193174.html

The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
revboyjames (August 9th, 2012)
Old August 9th, 2012 Aug 9, 2012 1:24:39 AM -   #418 (permalink)
jsf
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: J
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

Did not make it too. But I am really looking forward and WEAR the winning design!

Goodluck to all finalists! TWO THUMBS UP!

btw, mine was "THIS WAY!"

Old August 9th, 2012 Aug 9, 2012 4:02:51 PM -   #419 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

sunnydayz's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: BobbieLee
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,638 Times in 1,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboy
Remember "where's Waldo?".... "where's Rodney?"

I have heard from Rodney that ...unfortunately not many members actually participate in all area's of the forum

I think the forum has around 175,000 members... and only 89 entries...
... the contest page had only 18 replies out of 18,925 Views???
And most of those replies are from only several members?
Hoping turnout in voting was better than numbers above?

..... it's been a long wait
I think also a lot of people vote, and dont post about it. Like I voted in the second round a day or two ago, but did not post here that I did so So maybe they just didn't post that they have voted. Just some food for thought

Old August 10th, 2012 Aug 10, 2012 11:05:02 AM -   #420 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miktoxic

yikes!

still, GOOD LUCK ALL!
Was a bit surprised by some of the Finalist myself.... different strokes for different folks is right on. My entry didn't make 2nd round.... but I enjoyed the challenge... it was a tough one

I thought I read somewhere that the contest vote tallies for all entries were going to be posted? I'm sure other entrants would be interested in seeing how their design did as well.

Rodney: Is that still going to be a possibility or is it just the Finalist?

This is a discussion about discuss the 7th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design extravaganza! that was posted in the Graphics and Design Help section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in