discuss the 7th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design extravaganza! - Page 23 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > Graphics and Design Help

Graphics and Design Help Category Sponsor

Get advice to help you create your t-shirt graphics. Discuss t-shirt design software, special effect techniques, or other topics related to creating a t-shirt design on your computer. If you'd rather hire a graphic designer to do the work for you, please post in our Referrals and Recommendations section here.

discuss the 7th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design extravaganza!

Like Tree1Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 3rd, 2012 Jul 3, 2012 1:29:52 PM -   #331 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 6,032 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: discuss the 7th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design extravaganza!

Every year I have the best intentions to start formatting the designs for voting as they come in, but time gets away from me and it doesn't happen.

And each year setting up the voting page takes longer than I expect. I apologize for the delays getting the voting page up.

The first round of voting will start this Friday, July 6 and will run for 2 weeks. Then the designs with the top 10 number of votes from the first round will make it to the 2nd and final round of voting.

Stay tuned for this Friday

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
Alexzandra (July 4th, 2012), cronosSTYLE (July 3rd, 2012), djven_om (July 4th, 2012), GoldieGirl (July 6th, 2012), hanan24 (July 3rd, 2012), jsf (July 6th, 2012), MotoskinGraphix (July 3rd, 2012), Nett (July 3rd, 2012), sullyman (July 3rd, 2012), sunnydayz (July 6th, 2012), Tib (July 3rd, 2012), wormil (July 3rd, 2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 3rd, 2012 Jul 3, 2012 1:33:29 PM -   #332 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: John
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
Every year I have the best intentions to start formatting the designs for voting as they come in, but time gets away from me and it doesn't happen.

And each year setting up the voting page takes longer than I expect. I apologize for the delays getting the voting page up.

The first round of voting will start this Friday, July 6 and will run for 2 weeks. Then the designs with the top 10 number of votes from the first round will make it to the 2nd and final round of voting.

We appreciate you working so hard! Thanks for the update! super excited

Old July 3rd, 2012 Jul 3, 2012 2:06:03 PM -   #333 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Alex
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Default Re: discuss the 7th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design extravaganza!

Quote:

Thank you so much for your hard work.

Old July 3rd, 2012 Jul 3, 2012 7:30:09 PM -   #334 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Kenji

Thanks a million

Old July 5th, 2012 Jul 5, 2012 11:20:17 PM -   #335 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Just finished processing all the designs. I'll post the link on Friday morning after I get some sleep

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
akoprint (July 6th, 2012), BML Builder (July 6th, 2012), cronosSTYLE (July 6th, 2012), DivineBling (July 6th, 2012), DnDcreationz (July 6th, 2012), GoldieGirl (July 6th, 2012), MotoskinGraphix (July 6th, 2012), richevalenz (July 6th, 2012), sullyman (July 6th, 2012), sunnydayz (July 6th, 2012), wheedesign (July 6th, 2012)
Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 6:09:15 AM -   #336 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Dez

Is it morning yet? Too excited

Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 1:04:22 PM -   #337 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

It's the time you've all been waiting for!

The designs are up and the first round of voting has started!

Follow the link for all the details: Cast Your Vote: T-ShirtForums.com T-Shirt Design Contest Extravaganza 7 VOTING BOOTH

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
Alexzandra (July 6th, 2012), cronosSTYLE (July 6th, 2012), hanan24 (July 6th, 2012), sunnydayz (July 6th, 2012), Tib (July 6th, 2012)
Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 3:12:58 PM -   #338 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Hanan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Can we share it on facebook and twitter to let our friend vote for us or not. Thanks

Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 3:20:45 PM -   #339 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Ruffy
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanan24
Can we share it on facebook and twitter to let our friend vote for us or not. Thanks
You do not allowed to do that. It's against the rules.

Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 3:22:33 PM -   #340 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Hanan
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thank you so much I just want to check.

Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 3:27:32 PM -   #341 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanan24
No, the voting is completely anonymous.

We want this to be a design contest where the strength of the design is judged, not a popularity contest to see who can drive the most clicks

It's all explained in the voting post: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/site-re...s/t192233.html

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
hanan24 (July 6th, 2012), revboyjames (July 6th, 2012), sunnydayz (July 6th, 2012)
Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 3:43:34 PM -   #342 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

You can call me: James
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

I voted earlier today! It was fun (as always) looking at all of the designs! Good luck to everyone!

Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 5:23:15 PM -   #343 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Rudy
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Quote:
No, the voting is completely anonymous.

We want this to be a design contest where the strength of the design is judged, not a popularity contest to see who can drive the most clicks

It's all explained in the voting post: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/site-re...s/t192233.html
Can we have a beauty contest next year? Would like to enter my dog. She is so beautiful.

The Following User Says Thank You to priest For This Useful Post:
miktoxic (July 7th, 2012)
Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 8:54:41 PM -   #344 (permalink)
jsf
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: J
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

Voted! Congrats Rodney!.....

Old July 6th, 2012 Jul 6, 2012 8:59:04 PM -   #345 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

sunnydayz's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: BobbieLee
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 1,638 Times in 1,068 Posts

Got my vote in Good luck everyone, there were some great designs again this year !!!

This is a discussion about discuss the 7th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design extravaganza! that was posted in the Graphics and Design Help section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in