T-Shirt Forums banner

Best print-on-demand fulfillment API for high-volume seller?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  WendysWriting 
#1 ·
What is the best print-on-demand service for brand selling black t-shirts on their own website, with high volume monthly sales?

We run a shop in the top 5 best sellers of Spreadshirt. We sell ~3000 t-shirts per month, around $1M+ annually. We've been with Spreadshirt for 10 years but they really messed up the migration to the new version of their system and we are facing so many issues it's now time for us to consider moving on to a better service.

Is there any print on demand company that can beat Spreadshirt's pricing? We get up to 60% commission on t-shirts sold at $15
https://help.spreadshirt.com/hc/en-us/articles/207945895-Volume-Commission
3000+ sales = 20% affiliate commission + 36%

We run our own shop using the API and use Spreadshirt as a drop shipping fulfillment service, so we are looking for an alternative with an API

Printful looks nice - but it's more expensive compared to Spreadshirt

ScalablePress seems to have the best price around - but I found multiple bad reviews on this forum. Apparently they seem to have fixed some issues and it got better recently, so i'm interested to hear your reviews if some members of this forum had a recent experience with them. I'm also looking for the pricing of dark t-shirts (can't find it on their website)

Thanks for your help!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.