T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > General T-Shirt Selling Discussion

General T-Shirt Selling Category Sponsor

This is the catchall topic for the t-shirt selling discussion. Not sure where to post your question about t-shirt selling? Start here.

Starting new in 2019

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old 1 Week Ago Apr 15, 2019 2:49:49 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
Be nice, this is my first post :)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Smile Starting new in 2019

Hi there!

I'm thinking to start a new adventure for selling t-shirts online. Based in Portugal, but willing to sell to the rest of the world. Is it still profitable? Any room left in the market? I thinking of dropshipping for printing and delivery, with me just looking for new designs, brand and social media. Any good resources for buying designs? I've found [url]https://graphicriver.net/t-shirts[/url] and [url]https://www.buytshirtdesigns.net/[/url] - they seem to be at a reasonable price, and legit for commercial purposes. What's your thoughts? looking forward to know how people is thriving with this business. Please share you opinions...i could use any piece of advice i could get

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 1 Week Ago Apr 16, 2019 5:41:41 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Starting new in 2019

Hi. Have you been involved in marketing, sales before? Are you very comfortable with social media? I'm asking this first because it's actually more important in this business that the printing itself. The printing part, if you are new to it, and want to do it yourself rather than outsource it, you can learn pretty quickly, there are plenty of resources. For a while textile and printing business was tough since the 2008 recession, competing with big companies and outsourcing in Asia, but now with the trade wars and asia growing quickly, the production will be returning back from asia, at least a noticeable part of it. Its all about the ability to market and sell would be my main advice.

This is a discussion about Starting new in 2019 that was posted in the General T-Shirt Selling Discussion section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in