T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > General T-Shirt Selling Discussion

General T-Shirt Selling Category Sponsor

This is the catchall topic for the t-shirt selling discussion. Not sure where to post your question about t-shirt selling? Start here.

T-shirt profits

Like Tree53Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old July 26th, 2017 Jul 26, 2017 3:15:54 PM -   #46 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: T-shirt profits

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugM
I asked about t-shirt sales not drug dealing. You yourself stated that my question was to broad, then you turn around and tell me people are afraid of disclosing financial information as if i was asking for a copy of their individual tax returns.

It is a very simple question, even a high school dropout knows how many months are in a year, divide gross annual profit by the number of months in a year to arrive at an average monthly earning amount. Its not rocket science and its not a broad question.
My first post asked what type of businesses you wanted info from: people like me who have their own line of designs that they sell (a clothing line), OR people who print for others (a print shop). Those are two entirely different types of businesses. The former may not even print the garments, but contract it out and focus only on design and marketing.

It does not require a "rocket surgeon" to grasp that point, but perhaps a troll to pretend not to. Bye-bye.
berkeley likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 26th, 2017 Jul 26, 2017 3:21:01 PM -   #47 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXid
My first post asked what type of businesses you wanted info from: people like me who have their own line of designs that they sell (a clothing line), OR people who print for others (a print shop). Those are two entirely different types of businesses. The former may not even print the garments, but contract it out and focus only on design and marketing.

It does not require a "rocket surgeon" to grasp that point, but perhaps a troll to pretend not to. Bye-bye.
Your arguement has no merit, please refrain from commenting further on this topic.
How you sell the product or who you sell to has no bearing whatsoever on the question that was asked.

Old July 26th, 2017 Jul 26, 2017 3:47:20 PM -   #48 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

splathead's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Joe
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote:
please refrain from commenting further on this topic.
Don't be rude. You've been antagonistic since your first reply.

No wonder the fellas are having fun with you.

My answer is none of your business. It's an irrelevant question.

There are guys/companies making millions and guys/companies losing millions. There's your average: 0.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to splathead For This Useful Post:
berkeley (July 26th, 2017), Viper Graphics (July 27th, 2017)

Old July 26th, 2017 Jul 26, 2017 3:59:06 PM -   #49 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Oh... i see, im the one being antagonistic? Maybe you need to reread the entire post. I asked a simple question, the antagontistic remarks started with other than myself. Beyond that please refrain from making future comments, if you think profits are irrelevant then you already answered my question in your personal case.

Old July 26th, 2017 Jul 26, 2017 4:08:37 PM -   #50 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Thanked 6,032 Times in 3,228 Posts

Quote:
Oh... i see, im the one being antagonistic? Maybe you need to reread the entire post. I asked a simple question, the antagontistic remarks started with other than myself. Beyond that please refrain from making future comments, if you think profits are irrelevant then you already answered my question in your personal case.
As has been stated, your question as asked, is not answerable. Sorry we couldn't be of more help

Closing out this topic to stop the back and forth arguing.

I think I've seen some previous threads about profits that you might be able to find in a search. Hopefully there are other topics about the t-shirt industry that we can help you with in the future.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
berkeley (July 26th, 2017), kimura-mma (July 26th, 2017), Viper Graphics (July 27th, 2017)

This is a discussion about T-shirt profits that was posted in the General T-Shirt Selling Discussion section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in