Looking for a middle man to purchase whole sale alternative apparel t-shirts from - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > General T-Shirt Selling Discussion

General T-Shirt Selling Category Sponsor

This is the catchall topic for the t-shirt selling discussion. Not sure where to post your question about t-shirt selling? Start here.

Looking for a middle man to purchase whole sale alternative apparel t-shirts from

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By NoXid

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 24th, 2015 Feb 24, 2015 6:07:43 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Manny
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for a middle man to purchase whole sale alternative apparel t-shirts from

Hey guys i found great looking shirts from alternative apparel and i want to purchase from them in bulk but i don't have a resellers license. what i was looking for was a middle man. they would buy the tees wholesale and then sale it to me for a little bit more. i was also looking for a company to professional remove tags since these tees don't have easy tear off tags.

here is the link for the tees

Heritage Distressed T-Shirt | Alternative

please if anyone is interested email me at [email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 24th, 2015 Feb 24, 2015 8:28:01 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

Default Re: Looking for a middle man to purchase whole sale alternative apparel t-shirts from

Get a license and solve your problem the right way
Most wholesale agreements prohibit the resale of undecorated blanks, so you are asking someone to risk their ability to buy for their own business.

(FYI Anyone with a brain stem will suspect your post is a fishing expedition looking to bust people who are violating their wholesale agreement!)

Old February 24th, 2015 Feb 24, 2015 9:00:07 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Default Re: Looking for a middle man to purchase whole sale alternative apparel t-shirts from

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXid
Get a license and solve your problem the right way
Most wholesale agreements prohibit the resale of undecorated blanks, so you are asking someone to risk their ability to buy for their own business.

(FYI Anyone with a brain stem will suspect your post is a fishing expedition looking to bust people who are violating their wholesale agreement!)

thanks for your smart reply but i just need shirts to add my artwork on not to create a brand. I am in no way a designer nor am i a so called fishing expedition looking to bust anyone. if you cant help please keep comments to yourself thank you..

Old February 24th, 2015 Feb 24, 2015 9:37:50 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Wizard

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse185
thanks for your smart reply but i just need shirts to add my artwork on not to create a brand. I am in no way a designer nor am i a so called fishing expedition looking to bust anyone. if you cant help please keep comments to yourself thank you..
Why do you think adding your artwork is different than creating a brand.

The point he makes is that you can't resell blanks, and doing so puts their account at risk.... so ...

Old February 24th, 2015 Feb 24, 2015 9:40:37 AM -   #5 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by socceronly
Why do you think adding your artwork is different than creating a brand.

The point he makes is that you can't resell blanks, and doing so puts their account at risk.... so ...

thank you for commenting

Old February 24th, 2015 Feb 24, 2015 10:33:35 AM -   #6 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse185
Sorry you got that impression, but my reply was not a smart-butt reply.

There are some places that sell shirts without requiring a resellers license. I don't know their names off hand, so perhaps someone will post with that info. However, those places may not carry the brand you want, and probably do charge a bit more than the other wholesalers.

What state are you in? Is it a major PITA to get a license there? Oregon does not have sales tax, so no resale license is needed/available here--still, the distributors want to see a business license to keep out the general public.

Old February 25th, 2015 Feb 25, 2015 4:27:41 AM -   #7 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

kimura-mma's Avatar  - this member was voted Most Helpful Member during our Annual August Member Appreciation Month

You can call me: Tim
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Thanked 1,827 Times in 1,507 Posts

You can try jiffyshirts.com or blankapparel.com. I don't believe they require a resale license to make wholesale purchases. But I doubt you will found Alternative Apparel there. And be careful what you pay for when you try to skirt the rules. Sites like these often sell seconds or rejects.

I know it's not what you want to hear, but you really should just get the resale license. Not only is it the legit way to go, but you will be able to open wholesale accounts with respectable distributors and get the product quality you want.

Old February 25th, 2015 Feb 25, 2015 6:40:31 AM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: Carol

Getting a resale license is not hardand it is the right way to go.

This is a discussion about Looking for a middle man to purchase whole sale alternative apparel t-shirts from that was posted in the General T-Shirt Selling Discussion section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in