T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > General T-Shirt Selling Discussion

General T-Shirt Selling Category Sponsor

This is the catchall topic for the t-shirt selling discussion. Not sure where to post your question about t-shirt selling? Start here.

Roadmap To The American Dream

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tdeals
  • 1 Post By Bougie

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old November 26th, 2007 Nov 26, 2007 6:08:43 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Roadmap To The American Dream

If you've never watched or heard of "The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch," take a look at it.

I find it inspirational to see the many small, medium and large business owners who come to the show and share how their businesses started with nothing more than an idea and skyrocketed to something that put them on top of the world.

The web site is: MSNBC - The Big Idea: Donny Deutsch Questions People in Business, Entertainment and Politics Front Page

It comes on week nights at 10p/1a on CNBC. It's on now, though it's about people who have overcome fears of things in their lives that the average person would hope to never endure.

Scott Jordan was on the show Nov. 20th, owner of the Scottevest company who quit his job and followed his dream.

Enjoy and I wish everyone the success they desire to achieve in your chosen business!

AB

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 27th, 2007 Nov 27, 2007 3:50:21 AM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Jazz Hands Jingle Bells

Default Re: Roadmap To The American Dream

Part of my five year plan is to make 300 million dollars or more in the next 5 years. I don't necessarily plan on making it all from t-shirts. I'll do whatever it takes and go into whatever kind of businesses and/or investments that work for me. I heard of someone who made $750 million in just 4 years. I look at it as a fun game, like playing Halo. But instead of becoming great at shooting imaginary aliens, you become great making large amounts of money fast. That's much more rewarding and thrilling. That's a skill that pays off big time in the real world. Other people have done it and I'm sure I can do it too. I'm not just going to sit by and let other people have all the fun. I want in on this. I want my own big fortune. I want to build my own huge, custom-designed mansion and my own collection of cool cars and everything else. I've been studying advice on how to become rich and I'm going to keep learning more.

Old July 15th, 2020 Jul 15, 2020 11:14:28 PM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: Joshua Smith

This is very cool, because it proves that perseverance and diligence can make any dream come true. The main thing for this is to do something.

Old July 20th, 2020 Jul 20, 2020 6:49:21 AM -   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Not so long ago I read about the American dream and the basic essence of this concept in modern society. And for some reason I came to the conclusion that this is just a doctrine that exists in theory. But after reading your message, I realize that I was very wrong. If anyone is interested, you can read about it at papersowl.com/examples/american-dream/.
I realized that the American dream is a concept that really exists, and all that is needed to make it happen is perseverance and a desire to achieve more. This is exactly what is written in this doctrine. Your message convinced me of that. It's very cool.

This is a discussion about Roadmap To The American Dream that was posted in the General T-Shirt Selling Discussion section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:

Log-in