Will a 15 x 15 heat press work for names and number on soccer jerseys? Number are 8 or 9 inches high and letters are 2 or 3 inches. press big enough? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > General T-Shirt Selling Discussion

General T-Shirt Selling Category Sponsor

This is the catchall topic for the t-shirt selling discussion. Not sure where to post your question about t-shirt selling? Start here.

Will a 15 x 15 heat press work for names and number on soccer jerseys? Number are 8 or 9 inches high and letters are 2 or 3 inches. press big enough?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 20th, 2011 Jun 20, 2011 4:13:15 AM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Will a 15 x 15 heat press work for names and number on soccer jerseys? Number are 8 or 9 inches high and letters are 2 or 3 inches. press big enough?

Will a 15 x 15 heat press work for names and number on soccer jerseys? Number are 8 or 9 inches high and letters are 2 or 3 inches. press big enough?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 20th, 2011 Jun 20, 2011 5:31:10 AM -   #2 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

is a forum sponsor who has contributed over 1000 helpful posts in the forums!

You can call me: Steven
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Default Re: Will a 15 x 15 heat press work for names and number on soccer jerseys? Number are 8 or 9 inches high and letters are 2 or 3 inches. press big enou

It should work fine for that application. What brand of press are you getting?

Old June 20th, 2011 Jun 20, 2011 5:41:51 AM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: OP

Default Re: Will a 15 x 15 heat press work for names and number on soccer jerseys? Number are 8 or 9 inches high and letters are 2 or 3 inches. press big enou

My preference is to keep the image a least 1 1/2 inches smaller than the press. So the largest I would go with a 15x15 is 13.5"x 13.5" total image size, but that's my preference other opinions may vary

Old June 20th, 2011 Jun 20, 2011 6:56:50 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Amy

You can do just about anything with a 15x15 press. We do big names down the pants, logos on table clothes, etc. Dont limit yourself on the size because you can press part of the image and press any excess that didnt fit in the machine to begin with. I like pushing my press to the limits. LOL

Old June 20th, 2011 Jun 20, 2011 8:55:32 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Im buying a seiki 15 x 15 strait from the factory in china. thats where sunni.com get there's they put me onto the factory as they wouldnt transport it to Ireland for me.

Old June 20th, 2011 Jun 20, 2011 8:57:25 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thanks for yeer input people.

Go raibh maith agut

This is a discussion about Will a 15 x 15 heat press work for names and number on soccer jerseys? Number are 8 or 9 inches high and letters are 2 or 3 inches. press big enough? that was posted in the General T-Shirt Selling Discussion section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in