What method of printing do Companies such as "The hundreds", "BAPE", "KidRobot", etc. use? - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Selling > General T-Shirt Selling Discussion

General T-Shirt Selling Category Sponsor

This is the catchall topic for the t-shirt selling discussion. Not sure where to post your question about t-shirt selling? Start here.

What method of printing do Companies such as "The hundreds", "BAPE", "KidRobot", etc. use?

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old December 15th, 2010 Dec 15, 2010 8:54:05 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default What method of printing do Companies such as "The hundreds", "BAPE", "KidRobot", etc. use?

Hey I'm currently 17 and looking to start a new T-Shirt company with the same target market as these companies and was curious as to which method they all use because I like the quality of it all, Thanks in advance!

Kyle.

P.S. Mods if this is already answered just let me know where i can find it because I've been looking for a while now, and then you can close this thread.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 15th, 2010 Dec 15, 2010 9:16:46 AM -   #2 (permalink)
TSF Veteran
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: PixelPimp
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Default Re: What method of printing do Companies such as "The hundreds", "BAPE", "KidRobot", etc. use?

all the brands you mentioned use screen printing.

The Following User Says Thank You to red514 For This Useful Post:
Enricoke (October 26th, 2011)
Old December 15th, 2010 Dec 15, 2010 10:27:04 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: What method of printing do Companies such as "The hundreds", "BAPE", "KidRobot", etc. use?

Thanks, That's what I was guessing but wasn't 100% sure.

The Following User Says Thank You to LifeOfTheDead For This Useful Post:
stf_ceo (December 15th, 2010)

This is a discussion about What method of printing do Companies such as "The hundreds", "BAPE", "KidRobot", etc. use? that was posted in the General T-Shirt Selling Discussion section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in