T-Shirt Forums banner

Looking for a website with Online T-Shirt Stores Review

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  barkone 
#1 ·
Hello folks, I'm looking for a website with some reviews of which are the best sites to buy shirts so far i've bough from threadless (stamps are great but the fabric doesn't seem so good) and tshirt hell which is currently shipped. I looked on the web for some reviews and found many and one of the best is The best 15 t-shirt online stores | Tshirt-Factory Blog
Can you please refer me to some other reviews like this?
BTW google is not my friend :/
Or just name me some good quality stores I can google about :)

Regards folks.

#3 ·
INVITATION FOR SUPPLY OF T-SHIRT FROM YOUR NATIONAL,

From Mr.Prince Jolly
Operation Manager Contract Co Limited,
Plot Number 52 Adeweso Estate Kumasi Ghana West Africa,
Phone +233-548176784
Private Email; princejolly29[USER=135513]@Hot[/USER]mail.com

We are looking for a Company/Exporter from your national to supply Two million pcs white t-shirts to Ghana Government for the on-going REHABILITATION EXCISES TO GHANAIAN PRISONERS,ORPHANAGE HOME, I come across your contact on my search on internet from your country directory of who to handle this project effectively as our company trustee from your national hence my Director ask me to write you an invitation for the supply so please be specific to us if you can handle this project effectively.

My company is a Commission Agent registered with Ghana Government and our commission is 3% of the total invoice. Our Commission is paid upon a satisfactory confirmation of the contract payment into your account. It will be our pleasure to work co-cooperatively with your esteemed organization to secure this tender for our mutual benefits.
Please find below the specifications of the T-Shirts for your kind consideration.

SPECIFICATION OF T-SHIRT:
1. Style: Round Neck T-shirts, Short sleeve
2.Yarn: 100% cotton
3. Size: Normal size (S;M:L:XL)(EUROPEAN SIZE)
4. Color: WHITE ONLY
5. Packing: 1 doz / 1 poly bag

TERMS OF PAYMENT: 100% BANK TT IN ADVANCE BEFORE SHIPMENT TARGET PRICES: USD5/PC QUOTATION: FOB DELIVERY: OCEAN FREIGHT DELIVERY TIME: 180 DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF PAYMENT.GSM:185 QUANTITY: TWO MILLION PCS ONLY

Looking forward to hearing from you of your interest, Upon your reply I shall advise you on how to apply for the Tender.
Awaiting your urgent reply and call for more details.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.