GreatCut 4 WTB - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Vinyl Cutters (Plotters) and Transfers > GCC Brand Vinyl Cutters
Discuss the GCC brand of vinyl cutters.

GreatCut 4 WTB

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old August 19th, 2018 Aug 19, 2018 8:20:01 PM -   #1 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default GreatCut 4 WTB

I'm looking to purchase a legit code for an unregistered copy of GreatCut 4 if someone has it and never used it before. I'm currently running Flexi 8.6 with a dongle and would like to use the AAS 2 contour feature on a Zencut green/puma 3. Just to be clear I do not want a cracked or bootleg copy I want a real registration code that can be confirmed by GCC. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 19th, 2018 Aug 19, 2018 10:26:58 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Post Re: GreatCut 4 WTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelaratrod
I'm looking to purchase a legit code for an unregistered copy of GreatCut 4 if someone has it and never used it before. I'm currently running Flexi 8.6 with a dongle and would like to use the AAS 2 contour feature on a Zencut green/puma 3. Just to be clear I do not want a cracked or bootleg copy I want a real registration code that can be confirmed by GCC. Thanks
The registration code provided with GreatCut is your proof of purchase. If the registration code is lost or stolen, then that is equivalent to losing the entire software package, and a new package of GreatCut must be purchased.

Old August 19th, 2018 Aug 19, 2018 11:47:48 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Default Re: GreatCut 4 WTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reymond
The registration code provided with GreatCut is your proof of purchase. If the registration code is lost or stolen, then that is equivalent to losing the entire software package, and a new package of GreatCut must be purchased.
Your reply is nothing with this thread.

@modelaratrod, why do you not contact with GCC to buy GreatCut license code?

Old August 20th, 2018 Aug 20, 2018 5:45:38 AM -   #4 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Ninja

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

It's a no-brainer. Contact GCC and, if necessary, pay for and download a new version.

Old August 20th, 2018 Aug 20, 2018 7:26:01 AM -   #5 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Do you use GreatCut with a puma 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by webtrekker
It's a no-brainer. Contact GCC and, if necessary, pay for and download a new version.

Old August 20th, 2018 Aug 20, 2018 9:24:55 AM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelaratrod
You wanted to buy license for GC4 and now it seems that you need to have suggestions for GC

Old August 20th, 2018 Aug 20, 2018 6:01:52 PM -   #7 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by webtrekker

I just figured that since it's a no brainier maybe that was coming from experience.

Old August 29th, 2018 Aug 29, 2018 2:57:10 PM -   #8 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Okay so I was able to after lots of email's and filling out an outdated order form and faxing it in as GCC doesn't have an online order form, get version 4 of greatcut for the upgrade price of $50 as they stated every machine comes with it but if the key is lost you only have to buy the upgrade that is about a third of the price.

I wanted to use great cut as I design in CorelDRAW and now I can print and cut.

Thanks to those who offered advice.

This is a discussion about GreatCut 4 WTB that was posted in the GCC Brand Vinyl Cutters section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in