Freejet 320TX - chip problem - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Direct to Garment (DTG) Inkjet Printing > FreeJet
Discussion, tips, pictures, reviews and peer to peer support for current and future FreeJet DTG owners.

Freejet 320TX - chip problem

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old February 12th, 2016 Feb 12, 2016 6:46:26 AM -   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Freejet 320TX - chip problem

Hi, Im a new in a business. I started with vinyl cutter just for fun, now Im getting close to the screen print. By a coincidence, I received an old FreeJet 320TX for free because local seller of t-shirts bought a new DTG.

But,... he told me, there was a chip problem on Magenta, so he bought a new magenta chip and replaced. When he did, the light-magenta (second white from the left) announced the same problem with chip. So now, I ordered a new chip light magenta/second white from the left and replaced. Whe I did, it shows me chip problem with the replaced one, and even with the magenta which was also replaced.

Any ideas? I know, its an old machine, but I just want to try this technology, thanks a lot dudes!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 12th, 2016 Feb 12, 2016 4:16:51 PM -   #2 (permalink)
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: jgabby
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Default Re: Freejet 320TX - chip problem

It is always good to have full set of ink chip as spare parts.

Maybe the chip move, Maybe you could try to clean the contact with isopropyl alcool.

I am not 100% sure about this but I have read it is not good to mix ink chip brand.

Try to clean the old one as well and try again, sometime it works.

Old February 14th, 2016 Feb 14, 2016 7:45:19 AM -   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: Freejet 320TX - chip problem

Thank you for the tips, I will try

This is a discussion about Freejet 320TX - chip problem that was posted in the FreeJet section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in