[HD Video] custom cut and sewn blank t-shirts in Los Angeles with low minimums - Page 2 - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products

Wholesale Blank Garments Category Sponsor
Discuss the wholesale blanks industry: Factory direct, custom labels. You can also use this forum to locate a wide variety of wholesale products including t-shirts, hoodies, mousepads, coffee mugs and other imprintable products.

[HD Video] custom cut and sewn blank t-shirts in Los Angeles with low minimums

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old April 6th, 2009 Apr 6, 2009 8:51:07 AM -   #16 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: James
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Re: [HD Video] custom cut and sewn blank t-shirts in Los Angeles with low minimums

Has anyone used these guys yet?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 6th, 2009 Apr 6, 2009 10:41:41 AM -   #17 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default Re: [HD Video] custom cut and sewn blank t-shirts in Los Angeles with low minimums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarLai
Has anyone used these guys yet?
Did you see this post where I mentioned that I already got some positive feedback from someone that had used them: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/p441991-post6.html

Old July 16th, 2009 Jul 16, 2009 12:05:31 PM -   #18 (permalink)
sbk
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: sam

I thought that this company would be just what I was looking for to get started with some custom cut t-shirts of my own designing. After calling and speaking with Liz and sending a few emails back and forth I would like to mention two problems, one of which is with what she says on the video:

1. they no longer do small, 150 piece custom cut runs. Their new minimum is 600 pieces for a custom cut and sewn designed shirt.

2. she emailed me a price list on an Excel spreadsheet but it was in a format that was unreadable. I let her know that the price sheet was bad and all she did was resend the same file that had all sorts of asian writing on in it.

I would love to hear of someone else's experience with this company.

Sam

Old July 16th, 2009 Jul 16, 2009 5:53:51 PM -   #19 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
she emailed me a price list on an Excel spreadsheet but it was in a format that was unreadable. I let her know that the price sheet was bad and all she did was resend the same file that had all sorts of asian writing on in it.
Sometimes different versions of excel can mangle the formatting on a spreadsheet.

They had the pricing printed out at the show. Maybe you could just have her fax it to you.

Quote:
I would love to hear of someone else's experience with this company.
You may want to contact this person on Twitter to see how their experience was. They seemed to like the quality.

Quote:
1. they no longer do small, 150 piece custom cut runs. Their new minimum is 600 pieces for a custom cut and sewn designed shirt.
That seems like a more standard minimum order. Most companies (Alternative Apparel, Continental Clothing, etc) have minimums around that number.

If you do find smaller minimums, then the pricing per shirt turns out to be much higher. You may also want to contact High Style Productions to get a quote.

Old July 16th, 2009 Jul 16, 2009 6:05:18 PM -   #20 (permalink)
sbk
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

You can call me: sam

Thanks for the info.
I have already been poking around this forum (awesome by the way!) and found High Line and have place a call and email and I am waiting for a reply.
Can't wait to keep snooping around to see what I find!

Sam

Old July 20th, 2009 Jul 20, 2009 6:58:58 PM -   #21 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Thanks for the info Rodney.

Old January 11th, 2010 Jan 11, 2010 12:01:50 AM -   #22 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Member

You can call me: Doug

Could anybody explain to me what exactly Simply Cotton does?

Do they send blank shirts, shirts with private labels, or do they do all the necessary printing for smaller brands?

Old January 11th, 2010 Jan 11, 2010 4:34:45 PM -   #23 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougm
Could anybody explain to me what exactly Simply Cotton does?

Do they send blank shirts, shirts with private labels, or do they do all the necessary printing for smaller brands?
They manufacture blank t-shirts to your specifications with private labels.

You would then take those t-shirts to a printer to get printed with your designs.

If you contact them though, they probably have printers that they work with or can recommend.

Old January 11th, 2010 Jan 11, 2010 6:26:24 PM -   #24 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

rodny u are the best very good should be in tv lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
Here's an interview I did with Liz from SimplyCotton at the ISS Long Beach tradeshow.

This was my first time doing a video interview, so bear with me

This was a spur of the moment interview. I saw her booth next to the OversizedFilm.com booth and asked if she'd do a video interview. She was nice enough to say yes

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0tpoMyjSYa8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color 2=0x6b8ab6&ap=%2526fmt%3D22"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0tpoMyjSYa8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color 2=0x6b8ab6&ap=%2526fmt%3D22" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Here's the link to the HD video on youtube if you want to watch it there.

Old January 11th, 2010 Jan 11, 2010 6:27:08 PM -   #25 (permalink)
Forum Member
T-Shirt Apprentice

u have done a nice job with this its the best i ve seen in a min thanks

Old March 29th, 2010 Mar 29, 2010 6:01:12 AM -   #26 (permalink)
Extravaganza Winner
T-Shirt Aficionado

You can call me: Eduardo
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Very good Video , Thanks Rodney. I will get in contact with them as im interested in their services, I will let you guys know about my experience

This is a discussion about [HD Video] custom cut and sewn blank t-shirts in Los Angeles with low minimums that was posted in the Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in