List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless - T-Shirt Forums

Hi, Unregistered. | Today's Posts

T-Shirt Forums
User Name
Password

Register Today For Free!

Forgot Your Password?

Site Navigation

+   T-Shirt Forums > T-Shirt Industry Information > Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products

Wholesale Blank Garments Category Sponsor
Discuss the wholesale blanks industry: Factory direct, custom labels. You can also use this forum to locate a wide variety of wholesale products including t-shirts, hoodies, mousepads, coffee mugs and other imprintable products.

List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless

Like Tree8Likes

Share This Thread Thread Tools
Old June 12th, 2008 Jun 12, 2008 2:27:26 PM -   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

You can call me: Rodney
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanked 6,031 Times in 3,228 Posts

Post List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless

I'm compiling a list of wholesale t-shirt brands that have tear away labels for easy relabeling.

Please post below if you know of a t-shirt brand that also uses tear away labels and I'll add it to this master list:For those people wondering what tear away label is, here's a handy dandy video that demostrates it using the Alstyle style 1701 tee. It's the next best thing to the ever elusive "tagless" tee that people always ask about:

The reason why people by tear away blank t-shirts is to make it easy to relabel. You generally won't be able to find wholesale "tagless" t-shirts because of FTC labeling regulations. Certain things must go on a label, so instead of offering completely tagless t-shirts, many manufacturers are not offering tear away tags that make it easier for relabeling with your own brand.

Last edited by Rodney; July 15th, 2011 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: added nextlevelapparel

The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Rodney For This Useful Post:
ashamutt (December 9th, 2009), azazza (August 11th, 2008), blackrose116 (January 4th, 2011), coacheschoice (February 18th, 2011), Fredrock (May 4th, 2011), hikkup (November 15th, 2013), hutchx2 (August 8th, 2008), ideeone (October 15th, 2012), Jsapata (August 6th, 2010), KidSrod (February 27th, 2015), mustlovejourney (May 18th, 2011), Pedro1977 (October 19th, 2011), poker (July 15th, 2009), queerrep (June 16th, 2008), Race Ts (May 28th, 2013), raise (June 26th, 2008), reginammp62 (July 20th, 2008), rrctwo (January 25th, 2010), RS71 (October 29th, 2009), scott862 (September 16th, 2008), Soul4Soul (August 20th, 2010), SpecMat (November 18th, 2011), stevegamble (January 21st, 2013), tdeals (June 22nd, 2008), Teeonthego (January 24th, 2017), thornnspear (July 21st, 2009), Unik Ink (June 26th, 2008), WholesalePrint (December 19th, 2009), wormil (June 16th, 2008), Zketchy (July 20th, 2009)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 12th, 2008 Jun 12, 2008 3:10:11 PM -   #2 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default Re: List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless

Rodney,

I believe the Hanes 4980 has a tear away label.

Artie

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agerundajr For This Useful Post:
KidSrod (February 27th, 2015), Rodney (June 12th, 2008)
Old June 12th, 2008 Jun 12, 2008 5:37:29 PM -   #3 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Default Re: List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless

tultex
royal apparel (only 3 styles though)

The Following User Says Thank You to sonambulo For This Useful Post:
Rodney (June 12th, 2008)

Old June 12th, 2008 Jun 12, 2008 6:11:34 PM -   #4 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonambulo
tultex
royal apparel (only 3 styles though)
Thanks, do you know which 3 styles of Royal are tear away?

Old June 16th, 2008 Jun 16, 2008 12:41:17 PM -   #5 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

any others that people know about?

Old June 16th, 2008 Jun 16, 2008 4:54:03 PM -   #6 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Fan

You can call me: paul

california basics has a screenprint line with tearawy tags

Old June 17th, 2008 Jun 17, 2008 9:36:01 AM -   #7 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by double6ix
california basics has a screenprint line with tearawy tags
Thanks Paul!

Anybody have any others?

Old June 26th, 2008 Jun 26, 2008 7:34:31 AM -   #8 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Any others?

Old June 26th, 2008 Jun 26, 2008 10:22:14 AM -   #9 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Thanks for starting this list Rodney! My partner and I were just talking about tagging our shirts and this list makes it all the easier.

Old June 26th, 2008 Jun 26, 2008 12:09:47 PM -   #10 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

You can call me: Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
I'm compiling a list of wholesale t-shirt brands that have tear away labels for easy relabeling.

Please post below if you know of a t-shirt brand that also uses tear away labels and I'll add it to this master list:
Do all AAA shirts have the tear label or is it just one style? I am looking at purchasing from them since I heard they have a style that rivals American Apparel quality and their shirts are dirt cheap (around $1.50 each)

Old June 26th, 2008 Jun 26, 2008 1:17:59 PM -   #11 (permalink)
T-Shirt Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyApparel
Do all AAA shirts have the tear label or is it just one style? I am looking at purchasing from them since I heard they have a style that rivals American Apparel quality and their shirts are dirt cheap (around $1.50 each)
I think it's only the 1701's that have tear-away labels. They are nice shirts, but they're not the same as American. They're also not $1.50, even in case prices.

We've used them for some clients, and everyone has always been happy with them, though.

Old June 26th, 2008 Jun 26, 2008 1:25:41 PM -   #12 (permalink)
Administrator
Certified T-Shirt Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnvyApparel
I read somewhere that they were planning on making their whole line have tearaway tags this year. I haven't tested any of their other styles to confirm whether this is true or not.

I know some of their women's styles have tear away as well.

Old June 26th, 2008 Jun 26, 2008 1:32:15 PM -   #13 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

I was not sure if they just "forgot to mention it". It seems the 1701 is the only mens shirt listing tear aways.

Thanks for the help.

Old June 26th, 2008 Jun 26, 2008 1:38:52 PM -   #14 (permalink)
T-Shirt Mogul

You can call me: Justin
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I spoke with Continental, and they said the main label is tear away, a small size label stays in the neck, and washing instructions are on side seam inside the shirt.

Old June 30th, 2008 Jun 30, 2008 1:38:39 PM -   #15 (permalink)
T-Shirt Lover
T-Shirt Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney
I read somewhere that they were planning on making their whole line have tearaway tags this year. I haven't tested any of their other styles to confirm whether this is true or not.

I know some of their women's styles have tear away as well.
As an update, I spoke with someone I know that work at Alstyle and she said that either ALL of the styles or all major styles now feature the tear tags.

This is a discussion about List of wholesale t-shirt brands with tear away labels for easy relabeling - tagless that was posted in the Find Wholesale Blank T-Shirts and Other Imprintable Products section of the forums.

Quick Reply
Type Your Message Below:
Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements, Sales Offers or Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the T-Shirt Forums, you must first register.

Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Your username must be between 2 and 16 characters and contain only letters and numbers (no special characters like hyphens, *, ', ~, etc)
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A confirmation email will be sent to this address, so please make sure it is accurate and that your email software is set to allow emails from our domain: t-shirtforums.com (sometimes the confirmation email gets accidently filtered into Yahoo/AOL/Hotmail/Gmail spam folders)

You won't be able to post until your email address has been confirmed. We take your privacy very seriously. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy in a new window.
Email Address:
First Name
It's nice to be able to be on a "first name" basis with the people you talk to in a forum. This is a totally optional field; if you like being on a first name basis, please enter your first name below :)

Log-in